Page tree

Anuket Project

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees 

  1. Walter Kozlowski (Telstra)
  2. Beth Cohen (Verizon)
  3. Al Morton  (AT&T)
  4. Frank Brockners (Cisco)
  5. Georg Kunz (Ericsson)
  6. Emma Foley (Red Hat)
  7. Sridhar Rao  (Spirent)
  8. Cedric Ollivier (Orange)
  9. Trevor Cooper (Intel)
  10. Jie Niu (China Mobile)
  11. Gergely Csatari (Nokia)
  1. Absent (TSC)
  1. Riccardo Gasparetto Stori (Vodafone)
  2. Lincoln Lavoie  (UNH-IOL)
  3. Saad Ullah Sheikhfor Ahmed El Sawaf (STC)

Other Attendees 

  1.  Scot Steele(Microsoft)
  2. David McBride (LFN)
  3. Pankaj Goyal(Microsoft)
  4. Sandra Jackson (LFN)
  5. Trevor Bramwell

Agenda

TimeTopicPresentersNotes
5 min
Minutes Approved as written.


5 min

Announcements


5 min
  • Inputs into October GB (Governance Board) meeting
Need to provide information about Anuket and other projects under the Anuket Umbrella.
5 min

Vote if you are eligible!  Need 22 more votes to make it official.  Make sure you have a valid address!  Reach out to Sandra Jacksonif you have not gotten an email for voting or any questions about the process.

5 min
People are encouraged to nominate themselves.
15 min
Release Updates 


  • Kali: The marketing team did not discuss Kali marketing in the past meeting.
    Al wrote a blog on Kali. The TSC encouraged additional marketing material to be created. Scot will work with Bob and Brandon to get additional material created.
  • Lakelse M3 is Oct/19. Release meetings are re-starting from this Friday onwards. 
    Will continue to happen on Fridays until Lakelse is released.
  • Naming:
    • Several proposed names for M exist. Less so for N (Nile is the only suggestion - bonds very well with Anuket)
    • Please add your suggestions for "M" until the end of the month (Oct/4th).
    • Sandra will create a poll for "N" asap.
    • Note that everyone in the community is eligible to vote on the community name.


5 min 
  • Proposal is not ready for voting yet. Vote postponed to a future meeting.
  • Please review the proposal and add your notes/comments to the wiki.
10 min
  • PTL and WSL Stand-up

Walter Kozlowski and sub-project Leaders

Still missing PTL for RC2.  Need to hold a meeting to address the issue.  Apparently the meeting last week did not happen.  The RC2 meeting is Wednesday 3PM (15:00) UTC.  The technical discussion happens at 13 UTC, so currently no conflict.  All meetings: Anuket Meetings

5 min
  • GitLab update 
    • EasyCLA support
Final preparations before the release of the beta.
5 min
  • Status Updates

    • LF IT/Infra update: (Trevor Bramwell)





Updates and reboots completed Thursday successfully.

5 min

MEF is working on a proposal to define APIs for Edge and Edge connectivity.

GSMA networks group has approved the Kali version of the reference model as the GSMA document.



0 min

AOB


Technical discussion meeting on will have 30 minutes related to storage Linstor/Linbit (potential alternative to Ceph) will be happening tomorrow!



  • No labels