Page tree

Anuket Project

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 11 Next »

Zoom link:

https://zoom.us/j/997256543?pwd=MWptM0F0Y1NpckhFVUgrZnM2TkJ0Zz09

Attendees

Please add your name in here:


  • Agenda:
    • Agenda Bashing
      • GMSA NG approved CR on NG126 (Kali release of RM), to be approved still by ISAG on 19th October
      • EMCO - Edge Multi-Cluster Orchestrator Intel project has been admitted into LFN by TAC on 22 Sep, cross-interest with Anuket, Petar will invite Srinivasa Addepalli to present at RM Meeting on 6th of October
    • Multi-cloud Security - contents discussion:  Multi-cloud Security - Issue #2314
      • PR#2595 (Ildiko), 2596 (Suresh) - Under review 
    • Multi-cloud (general) -contents discussion: Update RM Ch8 -- Multi- and Edge Cloud - Issues #2314,2568,2574,2578
      • Work in progress on PRs: John H working and PRs coming soon (working with Pankaj) - progressing via Wiki now, PRs to be raised this week
    • Storage - Issues#2056, 2575, 2576, 2578
      • Work in progress on PRs: pending next week
    • Networking Semantics - Issue#2420 - Per coming back on 27th September to take care of PR#2572
      • PR#2572 under review: waiting for Per
      • ALL → Please comment on the new contents proposed by Pankaj Goyal
    • Hardware Acceleration - Issues#2342 - Petar to review and approve (if no further comments)
      • PR#2593 -  ready for review (Hardware Acceleration), ALL→ review and comment
    • Security - Issues#2314,2481,2482,2540,2541,2542,2589, 2620 (Ildiko, Walter)
      • Service mesh security out of scope RA-2, should it be in RM (7.6, 7.9.4); RA-2 plans to develop some contents in RA-2.
      • RM needs to address it as well as recommendations in Sec 7.6
    • PaaS - Issue#2567, waiting for the survey results, to be done in Sec 5.1.5 - updates next week from Pankaj
    • Automation - Issue#2087, "nice to have", changed to BACKLOG
    • Others - Issues#2603,2609 - relate to all GitHub documents, automated numbering, removing html - technical discussion

Actions:

Decisions:


Minutes:

  • No labels