Page tree

Anuket Project

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Zoom link:

https://zoom.us/j/997256543?pwd=MWptM0F0Y1NpckhFVUgrZnM2TkJ0Zz09

Attendees

Please add your name in here:


  • Agenda:
    • Agenda Bashing
      • GMSA NG approved CR on NG126 (Kali release of RM), expected to be approved by ISAG on 19th October
      • EMCO - Edge Multi-Cluster Orchestrator Intel project has been admitted into LFN by TAC on 22 Sep, cross-interest with Anuket, Petar will invite Srinivasa Addepalli to present at RM Meeting on 6th of October
    • Multi-cloud Security - contents discussion:  Multi-cloud Security - Issue #2314
      • PR#2595 merged, 2596 (Suresh to review) - Under review 
    • Multi-cloud (general) -contents discussion: Update RM Ch8 -- Multi- and Edge Cloud - Issues #2314,2568,2574,2578
      • Work in progress on PRs: John H working and PRs coming soon (working with Pankaj) - progressing via Wiki now, PRs to be raised this week
    • Storage - Issues#2056, 2575, 2576, 2578
      • Work in progress on PRs: pending next week
    • Networking Semantics - Issue#2420 - Per coming back on 27th September to take care of PR#2572
      • PR#2572 under review
    • Hardware Acceleration - Issues#2342 - Petar to review and approve (if no further comments)
      • PR#2593 -  merged
    • Security - Issues#2314,2481,2482,2540,2541,2542,2589, 2620 (Ildiko, Walter)
      • Service mesh security out of scope RA-2, should it be in RM (7.6, 7.9.4); RA-2 plans to develop some contents in RA-2.
      • RM needs to address it as well as recommendations in Sec 7.6
    • PaaS - Issue#2567, waiting for the survey results, to be done in Sec 5.1.5 - updates next week from Pankaj
    • Automation - Issue#2087, "nice to have", changed to BACKLOG
    • Others - Issues#2603,2609 - relate to all GitHub documents, automated numbering, removing html - technical discussion

Actions:

Decisions:


Minutes:

  • No labels