- Budapest D&TF
- Higher participation than in Porto
- 80 or so registered – fewer actual attended
- Good event, however low participation from Anuket
- CNCF CNF inclusion
- ONE Summit
- CFP Deadline is getting closer
- Talk proposals:
- If someone is interrested in being in the programming commitee reach out to Pano Xinos and/or Sandra Jackson
- Annual report
We do not expecting any changes to RA1 and RC2. No software projects will be part of Pieman. RM, RA2 will be part of Pieman release.
- Vote: TSC approves Pieman M1 (Pieman Release Progress)
- Approved: +1: 6 / 0: 0 / -1: 0
- Vote: TSC approves skipping M2 in Pieman as there are no software projects participating in the release
- Walter as the board representative
- My plan is to create a cross LFN wiki site to collect information, suggestions, feedback from the projects, as well as to convey the Board related and appropriate information to the project committers.
- My suggestion would be to have a regular (say once in a quarter or at least 6 months) an open Board meeting (like we did for AI).
- I think, we will need to raise a proposal for the Board to assist in seeking more resources and other (what?) support for the LFN activities.
- In my view, Board could influence LFN bodies to help in better marketing the projects and the committers’ efforts. Any good ideas how?
- Perhaps IT support issues if we think that they should be improved.
|Board meeting is tomorrow – so no update until next week.|
- https://build.opnfv.org/ is down
- The Orange build server is permanent and it is the build server for functest, barometer, NFV bench, vineperf opnvdocs and the anuket-specs
- The LFN build server is still needed to provide redundancy for critical jobs
- A: Fabio Palumbo will clarify with Cedric Ollivier the status of the temporary build server managed by Orange
- Server is back up. Fabio Palumbo talked to Cedric Ollivier to work out the details of how the two servers will be coordinated.
- A: Fabio Palumbo to share the document describing about responsibilities and scope of use with the TSC
- Value of Anuket / Anuket Task force (https://wiki.anuket.io/x/CgBWAw)
- A very subjective project health assessment
- Kubref - Ask Dan Xu about status. Generally has not been actively been worked on for months
- Barometer - There is no PTL
- Vineperf - Probably there is no PTL
- Thoth – PTL (Rohit Singh Rathaur )
- RM - active, but heavily relies on Walter Kozlowski as a PTL, who is doing the work to move to GSMA docs repository and updates to add new technology
- RA1 - mature, only doc theme related changed in Orinoco
- RI1 - mature, only doc theme related changed in Orinoco
- RC1 - practically merged to RA1, no changes in Orinoco
- RA2 - Active, but limited on resources (3 active contributors)
- RI2 - Active, but limited on resources
- RC2 - Cedric Ollivier is now PTL and re-activated. 1 active contributor
- Functest, functest-kubernetes - active, relies on Cedric Ollivier alone
- Discuss in TSC
- Should we archive the inactive projects? We need to synch with the project contributors on this.
- Discuss Vineperf and Thoth status
- Focus resources on RM, R*2 and functest*
No updates except Barometer has been sort of saved from archives.
|2 min||Gergely Csatari , Beth Cohen |
- Technical Officer Updates
- Weekly Technical Meeting needs to be cancelled
|1 min||AOB||Beth Cohen |