Anuket Project


  1. Gergely Csatari (Nokia) - co-chair 

Absent (TSC)

  1. Dan Xu (Huawei)
  2. Walter Kozlowski (Telstra) proxy by Beth Cohen 
  3. Beth Cohen (Verizon)
  4. Riccardo Gasparetto Stori (Vodafone)
  5. guanyu zhu (Huawei)
  6. Georg Kunz (Ericsson)
  7. Lincoln Lavoie  (UNH-IOL)

Other Attendees 





Notes (if you have comments prior to the meeting add them to this column with your name as the source of the comment)
5 min

2 min
  1. Announcements

  • F2F DnTF Budapest
    • Let's have a retro on  
  • ONE Summit
    • Volunteers for the programming committee should send a mail to Pano Xinos 
  • LFN Annual Report
    • A: Gergely Csatari  to check the status with Beth Cohen 
    • Send to Pano: 1/2 to 1 page of single spaced text (use default google docs formatting) for Tuesday nov. 28. 
5 min
  • Release Updates
  • Pieman
    • Pieman Schedule
    • M1 - Release Definition  
      • Pieman Release Progress
      • A: Sandra Jackson to create a ticket to LF IT to create the needed release strings in the Jira workspaces.
      • Barometer will have planning during the D&TF, therefore adding the Pieman plan will be possible only after the DnTF
      • A: Gergely Csatari to send an update to the community and explain if a non-specification project is not in the list by the TSC considers that they are not part of the Pieman release while for specification projects the TSC expects no new content in Pieman.

5 min

Sandra Jackson 

10 min
  • Walter as the board representative
    1. My plan is to create a cross LFN wiki site to collect information, suggestions, feedback from the projects, as well as to convey the Board related and appropriate information to the project committers.
    2. My suggestion would be to have a regular (say once in a quarter or at least 6 months) an open Board meeting (like we did for AI).
    3. I think, we will need to raise a proposal for the Board to assist in seeking more resources and other (what?) support for the LFN activities.
    4. In my view, Board could influence LFN bodies to help in better marketing the projects and the committers’ efforts.  Any good ideas how?
    5. Perhaps IT support issues if we think that they should be improved.
No updates as the next LFN GB meeting is called for Nov 29, 2023
5 min
  • is down
    • The Orange build server is permanent and it is the build server for functest, barometer, NFV bench, vineperf opnvdocs and the anuket-specs
    • The LFN build server is still needed to provide redundancy for critical jobs
    • A: Fabio Palumbo will clarify with Cedric Ollivier the status of the temporary build server managed by Orange

Sandra Jackson 

  • LFN Jenkins were update to the latest one (2.426.1). Production is working, but Fabio Palumbo is still testing jobs and old plugins
1 min
  • .github
    • Fabio Palumbo explained the purpose of the .github repo in the tech discuss mailing list
    • Next time please explain these changes before they happen
    • We can conclude this topic
5 min
    • Value of Anuket / Anuket Task force (
      • A very subjective project health assessment
        • Kubref - Ask Dan Xu about status.  Generally has not been actively been worked on for months
        • Barometer - There is no PTL
        • Vineperf - Probably there is no PTL
        • Thoth – PTL (Rohit Singh Rathaur )
        • RM - active, but heavily relies on Walter Kozlowski as a PTL, who is doing the work to move to GSMA docs repository and updates to add new technology
        • RA1 - mature, only doc theme related changed in Orinoco
        • RI1 - mature, only doc theme related changed in Orinoco
        • RC1 - practically merged to RA1, no changes in Orinoco
        • RA2 - Active, but limited on resources (3 active contributors)
        • RI2 - Active, but limited on resources
        • RC2 - Cedric Ollivier is now PTL and re-activated.  1 active contributor
        • Functest, functest-kubernetes - active, relies on Cedric Ollivier alone
      • Discuss in TSC
        • Should we archive the inactive projects? We need to synch with the project contributors on this.
        • Discuss Vineperf and Thoth status
        • Focus resources on RM, R*2 and functest*
  • Barometer
    • We had a session about Barometer in the Budapest DnTF. Emma Foley  was kind to join us during her holidays
    • Rohit Singh Rathaur is still thinking if he can take over Barometer
2 min
  • SPC and TAC update
Gergely Csatari , Beth Cohen 
  • No update
2 min

Sub-project Leaders

  • No update
5 min

  • No update
1 minAOBBeth Cohen 
  • None