Anuket Project


  1. Georg Kunz (Ericsson) proxy by Rihab Banday 
  2. Walter Kozlowski(Telstra)
  3. Beth Cohen (Verizon)
  4. Gergely Csatari  (Nokia, Co-Chair)
  5. Lincoln Lavoie

Absent (TSC)

  1. Riccardo Gasparetto Stori
  2.  Pankaj Goyal  (Microsoft)
  3. Dan Xu (Huawei)
  4. Scot Steele (Co-Chair)

Other Attendees 

  1. Al Morton (AT&T)
  2. Sridhar Rao 
  3. Olivier Smith 
  4. guanyu zhu 
  5. Rohit Singh Rathaur 





Notes (if you have comments prior to the meeting add them to this column with your name as the source of the comment)

5 min
2 min



5 min
  • RC2 and Thoth PTL volunteers
    • We have a self nomination for Thoth
    • Sandra Jackson will add the nomination to the wiki
  • TSC Voting
    • Ballots are out
    • Check you spams
    • Vote, deadline is on  
5 min
Fabio Palumbo 
5 min
Release Updates
  • Scot Steele to add notes about the current status.
  •   Let's wait one more week with the M3 voting
2 min
  • Anuket survey
    • Results of the survey
    • A: Pano Xinos to write a summary of the survey
Beth Cohen 
  • No written summary received yet
2 min
Sandra Jackson 

  • PCAC
    • Relevance of Anuket Consumability for the TSC
    • Picolo theme
      • Add Picolo theme to the sub-projects
        • Root - needs Sphinx version bump opnfvdocs/+/73861 - needs one more person to review
        • Root of Anuket specs - pull/3311 - needs 2 more person to review
        • RM - volunteer wanted
        • RA1 - volunteer wanted
        • RA2 - pull/3315 - Done
        • RI1 - volunteer wanted
        • RI2 - Done
        • RC1 - volunteer wanted
        • RC2 - Scot Steele  will do it
        • Vineperf - volunteer wanted
        • Functest - volunteer wanted
        • Kuberef - kuberef/+/73866 - needs 2 more person to review
        • Barometer - volunteer wanted
        • Thoth - are there any docs published yet?
    • [Starting page] editorial changes in Anuket-structure.png
      • needs one more person to review

  • Please review the open pr-s and change requests
2 min
  • SPC and TAC update
Gergely Csatari , Beth Cohen 
  • Gergely Csatari was not able to participate on the TAC meeting
  • TAC
    • Discussion how to make LFN more receptive for new projects and how new projects would be receptive for LFN
  • SPC
    • Conversation continues on Anuket and how it relates to other projects
      • How projects are acceptesd to LF and LFN
        • Better guidelines are needed
        • Maybe an LF level TAC
        • Nephio has lots of connections to LFN projects still it is an LF level project
2 min

Sub-project Leaders

  • No updates
5 min

  • CNCF
    • KubeCon EU co-located events day is today. CNCF Telecom Day was today, CNCF CNF WG Community Gathering is happening today
1 minAOB
  • No other business