Page tree

Anuket Project

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

 

Attendees 

  1. Al Morton (AT&T)
  2. Scot Steele (MSFT) proxy for Walter Kozlowski(Telstra)
  3. Beth Cohen (Verizon)
  4. Ulrich Kleber (Huawei)
  5. Sridhar Rao  (Spirent)
  6. Riccardo Gasparetto Stori (Vodafone)
  7. Trevor Cooper (Intel)
  8. Emma Foley (Red Hat)
  9. Lincoln Lavoie  (UNH-IOL)
  10. Gergely Csatari (Nokia)
  11. Jie Niu (China Mobile)

Absent (TSC)

  1. Frank Brockners (Cisco)
  2. Cedric Ollivier (Orange)
  3. Ahmed El Sawaf (STC)
  4. Georg Kunz (Ericsson) – Has conflict will not attend


Other Attendees 

  1. Pankaj Goyal(Microsoft)
  2. David McBride
  3. Trevor Bramwell
  4. Ildiko Vancsa

Agenda

TimeTopicPresentersNotes
5 min

No changes to the agenda this week.

5 min

Announcements

Everyone is encouraged to submit proposals for sessions.  We don't have much time before the event.
5 min 
  • Update on Annual LFN Board Meeting Review - Follow-up items:
    • There were discussions related to staffing of some of the workstreams (RC2).  Will be follow up with Arpit, Heather and Al.  Not much comment on Anuket Assured program.  It is important to be really clear about you need from the board and LFN in general to keep the programs and projects going.  

    • The Anuket marketing team needs to be aware of the upcoming Lakelse release to be better prepared for the PR needed.

Al Morton

Questions about the thin staffing and support for the Anuket Assured program.   Will be following up per the request by the Board.  

Scot Steeleand Beth Cohenwill talk to Brandon Wickabout what we should do to publicize the upcoming Lakelse release.  Brandon Wickwill be joining the TSC call next week to review status of the marketing efforts.

10 min
Congrats to all the nominees on their election to the TSC. 
10 min 

11 approvals and so the Operations Guidelines has now been officially approved. 0 abstain, 0 Disagree

15 min
Release Updates
  • Lakelse progress
  • Doodle poll to identify new meeting day/time
    • The Release meetings are looking for a new time.  The meeting is not a regular meeting.   Useful for the PTLs to help with their release activities.  Need to find EU friendly times that work for the US West Coast (always a problem).

Things are moving forward. VinePerf: M3 requirements are completed. Sent the feature list to Scot Steele.

Seems to be a problem with the calendars not sending notifications correctly.  Some are not getting the calendar properly.  David McBridewill reset the meetings.


10 min
  • CCC updates
    •  Lakelse Prelim Doc meeting Held
      • Parth, Sridhar to provide links to documentation
      • No path forward for RC2
    • Reminder - Technical Conference -January 2022

Meeting tomorrow.  Getting ready for the upcoming conference.  Working on the reconciliation of the docs to get rid of references to CNTT and OPNFV.  A problem with not having a PTL for RC2 or if not, what should we do about it?  If RC2 does not have enough interest/resources, what are the next steps?  If there is a lack of interest to support RC2, but maybe it can be folded into other work that is supported.  More discussion is needed.  Put this on the agenda for the next TSC to review options and next steps.  Need to separate the work from the process.

10 min

Sub-project Leaders

Report from RA2 is on track  RM and RA1 are also on track.

Thoth project is making some progress

5 min
  • GitLab update 
    • EasyCLA support
looking for completion of EasyCLA testing and support by end of year.
5 min
  • LF IT/Infra update: (Trevor Bramwell)


Nothing new.
5 min

Open Infra Live - Keynotes: Nov 17 and 18 Ildiko Vancsa

ETSI NFV: TST008 out for Remote Consensus Adds Storage Telemetry metrics and context, following the RM and Barometer work on the topic. Al Morton


0 min

AOB


No tech discuss meeting on Wednesday

RC2 PTL discussion next at TSC

  • No labels