Page tree

Anuket Project

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Participants

Please add your name to the list

Antitrust policies

Action item register

  • Gergely Csatari to figure out if we can set up a meeting in a way that all joining participants are initally muted
  • Trevor Bramwell to check how difficult is to move pr-s, issues, branches and projects from GitHub to GitLab?
    Gitlab will import all Github Issues & PRs (comments and labels), code (all branches), wikis, and milestones. If a Github user has not logged into Gitlab and associated their Github ID, PR and issue comments will be associated with the importing user.
    We will want to ensure CNTT contributors have logged into Gitlab with their Github ID before the import. I will confirm if this is retroactive (user logs in after import) or not.
  • Trevor Bramwell clarify the migration plan
    The migration plan can be found here. Please direct any comments or questions to the mailing list or add the topic to this meeting.
  • Trevor Bramwell clarify how can we adopt the current user roles of the CNTT repo to GitLab
  • Gergely Csatari ensure that we can have a discussion with someone from LF Legal about the charter.
  • All: Read the current Anuket, the CNCF and the XGVela charters and decide next week on which one we should base the new Anuket charter
  • Gergely Csatari  to ask for review-s to pr 2274 in the notes mail of this meeting
  • Pankaj Goyal to propose an initial version of the charter under Anuket Charter and TSC Procedures revisions#Basedonotherprojectscharters
  • Walter Kozlowski to add himself to https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/blob/master/CODEOWNERS in a pr
  • Scott: New milestones and labels to should be added to GitHub after we have the name for the new release

Organisation topics

  • N/A

Technical topics

PDF 2.0 updates in RI1 - Jie Niu  - 20 min

  • https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pull/2274
  • PDF 2.0 was discussed in Anuket Weekly Technical Discussions - 2021.01.18
  • The specification now is under RI1
  • PDF 2.0 specification is under update in pr 2274
    • Help is needed to review the pr
    • PDF was traditionaly discussed in Pharos and Infra projects
    • One idea is to promote the pr on the Anuket Tech discuss (anuket-tech-discuss@lists.anuket.io) mailing list
    • Other possibility is to promote the pr in RI1 and RC1 meetings
    • The content of the pr is quite stable
    • A: Gergely Csatari  to ask for review-s to pr 2274 in the notes mail of this meeting
    • The installer teams have their own variant of PDF
      • In ideal case these variants should be merged
      • There are upstream dependencies dictating the variants of the installer projects
      • One solution would be to use an abstract PDF definition and have translators to the different technology specifics (what could be an intern project)

Anuket Charter and TSC Procedures revisions - Gergely Csatari  - * min

AoB

  • No labels