Anuket Project


  1. Beth Cohen (Verizon) - co-chair
  2. Lincoln Lavoie (UNH-IOL)
  3. Joao Rodrigues (Nokia)
  4. guanyu zhu (Huawei)
  5. Walter Kozlowski (Telstra)
  6. Gergely Csatari (Nokia) - co-chair

Absent (TSC)

  1. Riccardo Gasparetto Stori

Other Attendees 





Notes (if you have comments prior to the meeting add them to this column with your name as the source of the comment)
5 min
2 min
  • Announcements

  • A: Gergely Csatari to get the ONE Summit and D&TF feedback (statistics feedback form results and on)
5 min
  • Release Updates
  • Pieman
  • Quinnipiac
    • M0
      • Volunteer needed to define the release milestones: Gergely Csatari 
      • Volunteer needed to send a mail to the Tech Discuss mailing list asking for PTLs of non specification sub-projects to submit project-level release plans if they plan to participate in the release and asking the PTLs of specification sub-projects to complete the specification planning template for the release: Beth Cohen 

  • Related mailing on the TSC mailing list:
  • Discussion of the merger.  Should we wait until M5 in Pieman?  Maybe it makes more sense to roll this change into Quinnipiac in September.  Next GSMA release is in September, so wants to add this change for that release.  Based on the GSMA cadence, we should merge RA2 and RC2 before September, which means in Pieman rather than Quinnapiac.
  • The merger can be done manually or automated.  Some work, but not so straight forward to do.  Gergely Csatari thinks it will take about 8 hours or so 
    • Option 1 - Do this work in Quinnipiac
    • Option 2 – Do the work in Pieman so we can fold this work into the GSMA release in September
    • Option 3 - Release Pieman at its own pace (so don't change the overall Pieman release plan), but add the needed GSMA changes to the Pieman/stable branch, but nothing else. Generate the GSMA word document in September and had it over to GSMA
    • Vote: TSC conditionally approves Option 3 pending Riccardo Gasparetto Stori -s approval.
      • +1: 5 / 0: 1 / -1: 0 → voted option 3

5 minutesWe have a mentee (Aryan: who we have selected.  Starting June 1 and we will have him part time for 3 months.  We will have him moving docs out of OPNFV, move out of Gerrit, and move out of CNTT Readthedocs.

  • Health of Anuket sub-projects
    • A: Sandra Jackson to run a report on Anuket contributors and commit report
  • Still issues with LFX Insights

  • We did not get the AWS support
10 min
  • Walter as the board representative

Follow-up from GB meeting on 30th of April:

The CNTi community feels that since the opportunity to launch the certification during the media cycle of ONE Summit had passed, it is best to take the opportunity and spend a few more weeks to put the certification program in an even better shape and then launch. That means the community will:

  • Complete all the necessary steps for induction of CNTi as an LFN project and go in front of the TAC for induction review.
  • Finalize the certification documentation as part of the project induction documentation, and allow the TAC to perform technical due diligence on the certification as part of the project induction review.
  • Continue improving the quality and coverage of the test catalog in parallel, based on feedback received during the D&TF.

That means there is no need for an immediate special board voting meeting on the CNTi certification, and the board will be able to vote on both the CNTi project induction and certification following recommendations from the TAC. Materials for the project induction and certification are almost ready, so hopefully the TAC review and recommendations can be completed before the next regular board meeting.

There is open question related to the certification governance. Who in the end decides that the evidence for the certification is adequate and then issues the badge? TAC to address this question.

Gergely Csatari to discuss in the TAC about the certification:

  • What the certification is about
  • Who is approving the certification (CVC does not exist anymore)
  • Certification does not resonate with the community, see previous experiences with Anuket Assured
2 min
  • SPC and TAC update
  • Skipped
2 min

Sub-project Leaders

  • Skipped
5 min

Technical Officer Updates

  • Weekly Technical Meetings: 
    • Will be cancelled as there are no topics
  • GSMA
    • No news
    • Next important deadline is September
1 minAOBBeth Cohen 
  • No updates