Anuket Project


  1. Lincoln Lavoie 
  2. Walter Kozlowski (Telstra)
  3. Gergely Csatari (Nokia) - co-chair
  4. guanyu zhu (Huawei)
  5. Beth Cohen (Verizon) - co-chair

Absent (TSC)

  1.  Joao Rodrigues (Nokia)

Other Attendees 





Notes (if you have comments prior to the meeting add them to this column with your name as the source of the comment)
5 min
2 min
  • Announcements

  • ONE Summit, Schedule was announced
  • D&TF
    • There is a programming committee, but we do not know if there is an Anuket representative
    • A: Sandra Jackson will ask Casey to forward the invite to Gergely
5 min
  • Release Updates

  • Pieman
    • Schedule is okay so far
5 minutes
            1. A: Sandra Jackson to ask the community in the tech discuss mailing list of there are any concerns about removing the jobs from the build server queue
  • Confirmation from the community is still missing
5 min
  • Ongoing

5 min
  • Separate repo and readthedocs or one repo and readthedocs

  • RM issues were recreated in the new repo
    • RM will decide if they would like to move the issues beck to the main repo as we discussed in the TSC
    • Walter Kozlowski : RM decided to agree to disable issues in the spit repo, the same way as RA2 had done. Sandra Jackson, please proceed with.  Can we have a clear instruction for everyone how we should work with this arrangement.
  • Gergely Csatari will disable the linkcheck for the RM repo
  • Let's not disable the issues yet on the split repos, TSC will discuss next week if we would like to manage the issues in the main repo or in the split repos.
10 min
  • Walter as the board representative
  • A: Sandra Jackson to run a report on Anuket contributors and commit report

Anuket Ask: Ensure AI taskforce has governance structure either within Anuket or outside.
i. Potential new project on data anonymization (spin off from Anuket) 
ii. Ask: Need to have the data science team join from your company
iii. Ask: Ensure AI taskforce work results in a Governance structure / project (with and along with Anuket) - TAC ask

A: Gergely Csatari  to doublecheck the TAC ask related to the AI task force and Anuket.

CNF Task force and Anuket Alignment 
i. Meetings harmonized (CNF WG and Anuket). Test and Certificate asset harmonization under review jointly with TAC, 
Anuket and CNF teams. Awaiting proposal for governance 
ii. Ask: Include Sylva technical team and potentially O-RAN as part of the discussion
iii. Ask: White paper refresh with LFN brand (by ONE summit) and moving CNF assets (repo/docs/web) to LFN  


2 min
  • SPC and TAC update
  • SPC did not meet.

  • We are not sure if the SPC meeting every month or every week
  • Sandra Jackson will check the cadence of SPC
2 min
  • PTL and WSL Stand-up

Sub-project Leaders

5 min

Technical Officer Updates

  • Weekly Technical Meeting will be cancelled
  • GSMA
    • Intel renewed their GSMA membership
1 minAOBBeth Cohen