Anuket Project


  1. Gergely Csatari (Nokia) - co-chair
  2. Walter Kozlowski (Telstra)
  3. guanyu zhu (Huawei)
  4. Lincoln Lavoie  (UNH-IOL)

Absent (TSC)

  1. Dan Xu (Huawei)
  2. Riccardo Gasparetto Stori (Vodafone)
  3. Beth Cohen (Verizon) - co-chair
  4. Georg Kunz (Ericsson)

Other Attendees 





Notes (if you have comments prior to the meeting add them to this column with your name as the source of the comment)
5 min
2 min
  1. Announcements

5 min

Sandra Jackson 

5 min
    • Value of Anuket / Anuket Task force (
      • A very subjective project health assessment
        • Kubref - Ask Dan Xu about status.  Generally has not been actively been worked on for months
        • Barometer - most probably there is no PTL and/or contributors - Ask Emma Foley about Barometer status – Note sent in Linkedin.
        • Vineperf - Probably there is no PTL
        • Thoth – PTL (Rohit Singh Rathaur )
        • RM - active, but heavily relies on Walter Kozlowski as a PTL, who is doing the work to move to GSMA docs repository and updates to add new technology
        • RA1 - mature, only doc theme related changed in Orinoco
        • RI1 - mature, only doc theme related changed in Orinoco
        • RC1 - practically merged to RA1, no changes in Orinoco
        • RA2 - Active, but limited on resources (3 active contributors)
        • RI2 - Active, but limited on resources
        • RC2 - Cedric Ollivier is now PTL and re-activated.  1 active contributor
        • Functest, functest-kubernetes - active, relies on Cedric Ollivier alone
      • Discuss in TSC
  • Kuberef
    • Several upstream project used by Kuberef are not maintained anymore.
    • Kuberef is investigating if they can use Sylva as an upstream for Kuberef
  • We will have the meeting happening tomorrow.

5 min
  • Release Updates

  • Orinoco
    • No update on the blogpost
    • Branch creation of vineperf, thoth, kuberef, barometer and opnfvdocs
      • Just push the branches
      • A: Gergely Csatari to push a branch to the opnfvdocs repo
    • Reacthedocs
  • Pieman
    • Not updated yet
    • A: Gergely Csatari to create the GitHub milestones and we will update them once we have the approved schedule
  • Release names
    • Keep proposing and follow the guidelines!
5 min
Gergely Csatari 
  • This is merged now
  • Can be removed from here

  • Action item is still open
2 min
  • SPC and TAC update
Gergely Csatari , Beth Cohen 
  • SPC meeting yesterday
    • AI SIG to be formed
      • To collect recommendations for the board about AI and ML
      • A: Sandra Jackson to share the slides
2 min

Sub-project Leaders

  • Walter Kozlowski  nominated himself as the committer representative for the LFN board
    • Vote for him. He can be our voice in the board!
  • RM is restarting next week after the holidays
  • Thoth
    • Will submit their talk to the Budapest DnTF. About the past and future work of Thoth
  • RA2
    • Should also propose a session for the DnTF. A: Gergely Csatarito start a discussion in the Slack 

5 min

  • We will use the timeframe of the weekly tech meeting for the task force discussions
  • Barometer
1 minAOBBeth Cohen 
  • None