Anuket Project


  1. Beth Cohen (Verizon)
  2. Gergely Csatari (Nokia) - co-chair
  3. Georg Kunz (Ericsson)
  4. Lincoln Lavoie  (UNH-IOL)
  5. Walter Kozlowski (Telstra)
  6. Riccardo Gasparetto Stori (Vodafone)

Absent (TSC)

  1. Dan Xu (Huawei)
  2. guanyu zhu (Huawei)

Other Attendees 





Notes (if you have comments prior to the meeting add them to this column with your name as the source of the comment)
5 min
2 min


  • Budapest DnTF
    • We do not know if there will be hotel blocks or not
    • Please apply for a visa is you need it
    • Also please register
  • Open Infrastructure PTG
    • Team signup is still happening
    • Please register (takes 10 secs)
    • The event is free
  • ONE Summit Regional Day: Bilbao
  • ONE Summit Regional Day: China
    • No update
  • ONE Summit Regional Day: Bangalore
    • No details known yet
  • ONE Summit: San Jose
5 min
  • Building the environment was finished at Vexxhost
  • They add the jobs one by one to figure out which build breaks the servers
5 min
  • Feedback on the Mid-Year Project Review -May 16th and 17th

  • No feedback received yet
  • Let's wait for an answer until the end of August () and then stop waiting for the board
5 min
  •  The special GB meeting was discussed and that the SPC is on hold until the special GB meeting
5 min
5 min
  • Vote: TSC approves the termination of RC2 based on the termination review here:
    • +1: 4 / 0: 2 / -1: 0
    • RC2 is terminated for now.  Could be revived if there is interest in the future.
  • New release process has been approved so will be implemented for the next release.
  • RM PTL
    • Walter Kozlowski is acting PTL until September when people get back from vacation.
  • TSC co-chair elections:
    • There is only one nominee (Beth Cohen )
    • We will have a confirming vote starting from tomorrow
5 min
  • Release Updates

  • Orinoco
    • Please approve #3389
    • All pr-s are merged, Gergely Csatari will create the stable-orinoco branch
    • Maybe next week we can vote on Orinoco M5
    • A: Gergely Csatari to doublecheck the M5 criteria
  • Pieman planning
  • New release names
    • Now we are getting closed to a Q release, therefore we need a name (wink)
    • Sandra Jackson will set a deadline next week
    • Follow the release naming guidelines, Sandra Jackson will share
5 min
  • Ownership of governance related files and folders:
  • GOV folder
  • GSMA_CNTT_Terms_of_Reference

These are owned by the sub-project leads, however they are more under the responsibility of the TSC.

Proposal: Ask the PTL-s if they have any issues with moving these to be under TSC ownership and if not update CODEOWNERS accordingly.

Gergely Csatari 
  • TSC agrees to ask the PTL-s if they have anything against taking the files related to governance under TSC ownership and have a vote next week if there are no objections.
  • A: Gergely Csatari send a mail to the PTL-s asking them if they have any objections against moving the files related to governance under TSC ownership

  • PCAC
    • Main docs
    • Picolo theme
      • Add Piccolo theme to the sub-projects
        • RA1 - pull/3364 - needs review from Cedric Ollivier 
        • RI1 - pull/3365 - blocked by the CODEOWNERS change
        • RC2 - pull/3366 - merged, yey
        • Vineperf - volunteer wanted
        • Functest - volunteer wanted
        • Barometer - volunteer wanted

  • We will not wait for the RA1 and RI1 pr-s in Orinoco, but we will charry-pick them later after they are approved
  • Vineperf, Functest and Barometer might have a volunteer. Sandra Jackson  will discuss with Gergely Csatari 
2 min
  • SPC and TAC update
Gergely Csatari , Beth Cohen 
  • SPC – Meetings have stopped until the end of August waiting for feedback from LFN Board.
  • TAC
    • Events
      • ONE Summit Regional Day India will be in Bangalore
      • ONE Summit will be in San Jose in May - June
      • Jill is happy to get talks and support speakers in other events
      • DoD will most probably talk about 5G SBP in the MWC in Las Vegas
    • Marketing and the collaboration of the TAC and MAC
      • MAC and TAC should have representatives in each others calls
      • Anuket presence online
        • We might be able to get to the project highlights
    • AI
      • There will be a GB meeting dedicated to AI and ML
      • The perception is that it will influence the strategy of LFN
      • TAC members are invited to the meeting
    • Security tooling
      • There will be a central repository for security related tools
      • Tools with LF license. Anuket can use these tools here
        • Snyk, BlueBracket
      • Tools with project wide license
        • Sonatype Nexus IQ
        • something cloud
      • Even if a project has a license to a tool it does not mean that other projects can use them
2 min

Sub-project Leaders

  • RM
  • RA2
    • GSMA publication process going well
    • GSMA publication expected to be in November
5 min

  • Weekly Technical Meeting: Anuket Taskforce meeting will be in the timeslot
  • Volunteers needed for O-RAN WG6 and Sylva technical officiers
1 minAOB
  • None