- F2F DnTF 2023.11.13 - 2023.11.16 - Budapest
- Open Infrastructure Summit in Vancouver last week. It includes also the forum and PTG – Report next week
- This is the last TSC meeting of Scot Steele
- Open Infrastructure Summit
- Last TSC meeting of Scot Steele
- Dedicate Orinoco release to the memory of Al Morton
- A: Beth Cohen will put together a message to the starting page of Orinoco documentation on Al Morton contributions to the project and the community.
- Anuket Assured
- Anuket TSC participation is needed!!!!
- Sandra Jackson is OoO, therefore we did not have the meeting today
- We will not have the meeting on either
- Volunteer for RC2 PTL
- Volunteer for Release Manager
- Invent a release management procedure where the release management tasks are distributed between the PTL-s and the TSC
- Proposal for short term
- Anuket will not start the Pieman release without a release manager
- We wait for 3 months to resolve the release manager issue and re-assess the situation after 3 months.
- Volunteer RM PTL
- TSC seat of Pankaj Goyal
|5 min||Fabio Palumbo |
- Subsciption was updated
- Pull limit should already increase
- We still need to fix Jenkins to see if the push limit was raised
- This is done
- RM is done with the proofreading
- RA1 build is failing and needs OPNFV build server to be added to linkcheck ignore
- RC2 done with proofreading
- RA2 is done with proofreading
- TSC approves M4-S with the condition that RA1 build is fixed
- +1: 4
- No vote: 3
- M4-S for Orinoco is approved
- TSC agrees to move the M5 of Orinoco to
- +1: 4
- No vote: 3
- M5 was moved to
- Pieman planning
- RA2 started to collect the outsdanding items of Orinoco what the sub-project will continue to work on. These will eventually land in Pieman once the release is started.
- Release names
- Pages created for "Q" "R" and "S" release names, link added to minutes. Regions are "Q" for North America, "R" for Caribbean and "S" for Australia.
- If TSC agrees Sandra Jackson will send out an email to the Anuket community.
- TSC agrees that Sandra Jackson sends out an email to the Anuket comunity
- Main docs
- Picolo theme
- Add Piccolo theme to the sub-projects
- A: Gergely Csatari to check with Cedric Ollivier why the readthedocs projects are not building
- RA1 - pull/3364 - needs 2 more reviewers
- RI1 - pull/3365 - needs 2 more reviewers
- RC2 - pull/3366 - needs 2 more reviewers
- Vineperf - volunteer wanted
- Functest - volunteer wanted
- Barometer - volunteer wanted
- RA1, RI1 and RC2 Piccolo pr-s are moving to Pieman
|2 min||Gergely Csatari , Beth Cohen |
- Elections: Muddasar Ahmed is the vice chairperson
- DnTF follow up
- 173 registered, 189 actual participants
- Sessions are uploaded and published to YouTube Playlist
- We should invite Sylva to the Budapest DnTF
- Kenny Paul will find out if the Bilbao LF Europe event is planned to be a developer event or something else. It would be good if Sylva would consider the DnTF as their developer event
- We should invite also Nephio to the DnTF
- It would be good if the TAC would delegate someone to the MAC
- Anuket TSC should have a MAC representative. Who is it??
- Beth Cohen is the MAC delegate of Anuket
- OpenSSF Scorecard is not supported yet, but that would be the most usefull for for Anuket
- SPC is continuing to meet to discuss the need for a new direction as the realities of changes in the industry are affecting participation of the projects. SPC 2023-06-26 Meeting notes
- Technical Officer Updates
- We will not have the weekly technical meeting from next 3 weeks.
|1 min||AOB||Scot Steele |
- Do we have a TSC call on ?