Anuket Project


  1. Scot Steele (Co-Chair)
  2. Beth Cohen (Verizon)
  3. Pankaj Goyal (Microsoft)
  4. Dan Xu (Huawei)
  5. Walter Kozlowski(Telstra)
  6. Gergely Csatari (Nokia, Co-Chair)
  7. Riccardo Gasparetto Stori 
  8. Lincoln Lavoie 

Absent (TSC)

  1. Georg Kunz (Ericsson)
  2. Lei Huang 

Other Attendees 

  1.  Al Morton (AT&T)
  2.  Ildiko Vancsa (OIF)





Notes (if you have comments prior to the meeting add them to this column with your name as the source of the comment)

5 min
2 min
5 min
  • Anuket Assured and CNCF CNF Certification collaboration
Gergely Csatari 
  • Beth brought this up in SPC, but the actual discussion did not happen
  • We will cover this in the SPC from now on
5 min
  • Volunteer for RC2 PTL
    • A: Scot Steele will send out a mail to vote on that the Anuket TSC does not see headless projects as a good practice
  • Volunteer for Release Manager
  • Volunteer for Thoth PTL (Thoth PTL Election)
  • Interim TSC election for the seat of Lei Huang
  • No volunteer for RC2 and Release Manager
    • Scot Steele  will do a bit more marketing to get someone interested
  • No volunteer for Thoth PTL
  • Interim election for the TSC seat of Lei Huang
    • Sandra sent a mail about the active contribution list. The charter does not require to create a new list
    • No nominations yet, deadline is  
5 min
Fabio Palumbo 
5 min
Release Updates
  • Orinoco - Orinoco Home
    • M2  
      • VOTE: Scot Steele will send out a vote mail about M2 today (   ) US time
    • M3  
  • M2
  • M3
    • RC and RI have the biggest contributions
2 min
Beth Cohen 
  • The survey is closing tomorow
  • Beth will report on the results next week
2 min
Sandra Jackson 
  • The tables are not yet combined

2 min
  • SPC and TAC update
Gergely Csatari , Beth Cohen 
  • SPC
    • LFN is perceived as having a high barrier to projects joining
    • Network projects coming into the LF are created outside of LFN - Nephio good example
    • Should network related projects coming into the LF default to LFN?
    • Discussion of project onboarding into the LFN continued.
      • Are there blockers?
      • Is it Teleco specific?
      • Is it Funding?
      • Should there be overlap between projects?
        • Catherine Lefevre The selection of new projects is important. There should be scrutiny
    • Jonne Soininen If retaining control of the budget is the gating factor, is it better to go back to having an independent budget for each project? 
      • There seems to be some general agreement that budgeting should not be the considering factor for new project induction into LF or LFN but rather the technology alignment.
      • Kenny Paul noted that the original purpose of forming the LFN is because companies did not want to "nickel-and-dimed" for each project, but rather central funding for the Networking projects.
  • Next TAC meeting is tomorrow 10 AM Eastern Time
2 min

Sub-project Leaders

  • No updates
5 min

  • Looking for O-RAN WG6 and Sylva representative
1 minAOB
  • Nope