- Anuket Assured and CNCF CNF Certification collaboration
|Gergely Csatari |
- Beth brought this up in SPC, but the actual discussion did not happen
- We will cover this in the SPC from now on
- Volunteer for RC2 PTL
- A: Scot Steele will send out a mail to vote on that the Anuket TSC does not see headless projects as a good practice
- Volunteer for Release Manager
- Volunteer for Thoth PTL (Thoth PTL Election)
- Interim TSC election for the seat of Lei Huang
- No volunteer for RC2 and Release Manager
- Scot Steele will do a bit more marketing to get someone interested
- No volunteer for Thoth PTL
- Interim election for the TSC seat of Lei Huang
- Sandra sent a mail about the active contribution list. The charter does not require to create a new list
- No nominations yet, deadline is
|5 min||Fabio Palumbo |
|5 min|Release Updates
- Orinoco - Orinoco Home
- VOTE: Scot Steele will send out a vote mail about M2 today ( ) US time
- RC and RI have the biggest contributions
|2 min||Beth Cohen |
- The survey is closing tomorow
- Beth will report on the results next week
|2 min||Sandra Jackson |
- The tables are not yet combined
- Picolo theme
- Add Picolo theme to the sub-projects
- Root - needs Sphinx version bump opnfvdocs/+/73861 - needs one more person to review
- Root of Anuket specs - pull/3311 - needs 2 more person to review
- RM - volunteer wanted
- RA1 - volunteer wanted
- RA2 - pull/3315 - Done
- RI1 - volunteer wanted
- RI2 - Done
- RC1 - volunteer wanted
- RC2 - Scot Steele will do it
- Vineperf - volunteer wanted
- Functest - volunteer wanted
- Kuberef - kuberef/+/73866 - needs 2 more person to review
- Barometer - volunteer wanted
- Thoth - are there any docs published yet?
|2 min||Gergely Csatari , Beth Cohen |
- LFN is perceived as having a high barrier to projects joining
- Network projects coming into the LF are created outside of LFN - Nephio good example
- Should network related projects coming into the LF default to LFN?
- Discussion of project onboarding into the LFN continued.
- Are there blockers?
- Is it Teleco specific?
- Is it Funding?
- Should there be overlap between projects?
- Catherine Lefevre The selection of new projects is important. There should be scrutiny
- Jonne Soininen If retaining control of the budget is the gating factor, is it better to go back to having an independent budget for each project?
- There seems to be some general agreement that budgeting should not be the considering factor for new project induction into LF or LFN but rather the technology alignment.
- Kenny Paul noted that the original purpose of forming the LFN is because companies did not want to "nickel-and-dimed" for each project, but rather central funding for the Networking projects.
- Next TAC meeting is tomorrow 10 AM Eastern Time
- Technical Officer Updates
- Looking for O-RAN WG6 and Sylva representative