Anuket Project


  1. Scot Steele (Co-Chair)
  2. Gergely Csatari (Nokia, Co-Chair)
  3. Beth Cohen (Verizon)
  4. Dan Xu 
  5. Riccardo Gasparetto Stori 
  6. Lei Huang 
  7. Pankaj Goyal (Microsoft) Scot Steele Proxy
  8. Lincoln Lavoie 

Absent (TSC)

  1. Georg Kunz (Ericsson)
  2. Walter Kozlowski(Telstra)

Other Attendees 

  1. Al Morton (AT&T)





Notes (if you have comments prior to the meeting add them to this column with your name as the source of the comment)

5 min
2 min


  • 10Y anniversary workshop of ETSI NFV March 6-7
    • Arpit will be presenting LFN Networking as a whole at the workshop.  Anuket and other projects fall under this umbrella.
  • TSC Replacement Election
    • Page is open and the nominations are being accepted now.  Use the contribution list on the page for who is eligible to nominate and vote.
    • A: Sandra Jackson to double check if the active contribution list is for a calendar year or for a moving window.
  • Time change March 12th
  • US moves to Summer time on March 12
    • TSC meeting is set to US Pacific time, this changes the time of the TSC relative to EU
5 min
  • Anuket Assured and CNCF CNF Certification collaboration
Gergely Csatari 
  • Scot Steele still waits for the feedback of Beth Cohen 
  • We should provide the feedback to the TAC and the SPC
10 min

Walter Kozlowski :

  1. The Agenda created prior to the meeting should identify potential discussion items, and have a clear spot, where people can add their comments prior to the meeting, if they cannot attend the meeting.  That way their views can be taken int consideration during the TSC discussion.
  2. The recording link and/or  clear description of the discussion items should be included in the Minutes.
  3. ONE email should be sent after the TSC meeting with the link to the Minutes (and recording, if available) and explanations on all required voting actions and links to the polling app. Also all other required actions should be clearly identified in Minutes and/or in this email (with all info required).
  • Agreed
5 min
  • Volunteer for RC2 PTL
    • A: Scot Steele will send out a mail to vote on that the Anuket TSC does not see headless projects as a good practice
  • Volunteer for Release Manager
  • Volunteer for Thoth PTL (Thoth PTL Election)
  • Interim TSC election for the seat of Lei Huang
5 minFabio Palumbo 
  • A: Sandra Jackson to get update from Fabio Palumbo about the status of the Docker Hub accounts and share it with the TSC. Or most preferably ask Fabio Palumbo  to send an update to the TSC Mailing list.
5 min
Release Updates
  • Orinoco - Orinoco Home
    • M1  
      • A: Scot to send out an email vote on M1
    • M2  
      • A: Scot do a mail vote about moving M2 to
    • M3  
2 min
Beth Cohen 
2 minSandra Jackson 

  • PCAC
    • Picolo theme
      • Add Picolo theme to the sub-projects
        • Root - needs Sphinx version bump opnfvdocs/+/73861 - needs one more person to review
        • Root of Anuket specs - pull/3311 - needs 2 more person to review
        • RM - volunteer wanted
        • RA1 - volunteer wanted
        • RA2 - pull/3315 - needs 2 more person to review
        • RI1 - volunteer wanted
        • RI2 - Done
        • RC1 - volunteer wanted
        • RC2 - Scot Steele  will do it
        • Vineperf - volunteer wanted
        • Functest - volunteer wanted
        • Kuberef - kuberef/+/73866 - needs 2 more person to review
        • Barometer - volunteer wanted
        • Thoth - are there any docs published yet?
    • [Starting page] editorial changes in Anuket-structure.png
      • needs one more person to review

2 min
  • SPC and TAC update
Gergely Csatari , Beth Cohen 
  • Gergely Csatari was not able to participate in last weeks TAC meeting
  • Next SPC meeting will be on  
2 min

Sub-project Leaders

  • None
5 min

  •  We are still looking for O-RAN WG6 and Sylva technical officers
  • No updates
1 minAOB
  • Upload your D&TF presentations
  • Thanks for your work Lei Huang. Do not be a stranger!