Page tree

Anuket Project

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


  1. Scot Steele (Co-Chair)
  2. Gergely Csatari (Nokia, Co-Chair)
  3. Georg Kunz (Ericsson)
  4. Walter Kozlowski(Telstra, proxy by Scot Steele  (mail to be sent to the TSC mailing list))
  5. Pankaj Goyal (Microsoft, proxy by Scot Steele  (mail to be sent to the TSC mailing list))
  6. Riccardo Gasparetto Stori 
  7. Beth Cohen (Verizon, proxy Gergely Csatari )
  8. Dan Xu 

Absent (TSC)

  1. Lei Huang 
  2. Lincoln Lavoie 
  3. Pankaj Goyal 

Other Attendees 

  1.  Al Morton (AT&T)
  2.  Kenny Paul 
  3. Olivier Smith 





5 min
2 min


This is a F2F, free event. If you can travel, please consider going. 
  • Ulrich prefers not to represent Anuket in the meeting
  • Gergely can present if remote participation is possible
5 min
  • Anuket Assured and CNCF CNF Certification collaboration
Gergely Csatari 
  • Scot drafted a mail, Gergely agrees with the content
  • Scot will send the draft mail to the TSC mailing list
  • No concerns from the TSC
10 min
TSC Agrees with the following new practices:
  • Meeting agenda is published to the Anuket-tsc mailing list on Thursday the previous week of the TSC meeting’s week. In this way people could decide if they need proxies and instruct them about how to represent them
  • TSC meetings will be recorded, so people can check what was discussed beyond the meeting notes
  • We make mail voting, like this more often, so there is no need for online participation for decisions

5 min
  • Volunteer for RC2 PTL
  • Volunteer for Release Manager
Scot Steele 
  • RC2
    • Goes with the CVC responsibility
    • Cedric's response
        • The model to have projects without PTL-s is not working in ONAP
        • It is not a good practice to operate projects without a leader
          • A: Scot Steele will send out a mail to vote on that the Anuket TSC does not see headless projects as a good practice
        • An other optin is to archive the projects without leader
  • Release manager
    • We can ask support from David if we need to, but he will not run the releases
    • If we are not able to find a volunteer by the end of Orinoco Anuket needs to get founding from the Governing board
5 minFabio Palumbo 
  • Fabio is delayed, so let's cover this topic later
5 min
Release Updates
  • M1
    • A: Scot to send out an email vote on M1
  • M2
    • There is a release string for Orinoco in Jira
    • RA1 specification plan should be clarified
    • A: Scot do a mail vote about moving M2 to  
  • M3 is at  
2 min
Beth Cohen 
  • Survey was mentioned in the ONAP TSC
  • Current response number is 12
2 min
  • Anuket git repos
Sandra Jackson 

  • PCAC
    • Picolo theme
      • Add Picolo theme to the sub-projects
        • Root - needs Sphinx version bump opnfvdocs/+/73861 - needs one more person to review
        • Root of Anuket specs - pull/3311 - needs 2 more person to review
        • RM - volunteer wanted
        • RA1 - volunteer wanted
        • RA2 - pull/3315 - needs 2 more person to review
        • RI1 - volunteer wanted
        • RI2 - Done
        • RC1 - volunteer wanted
        • RC2 - Scot Steele  will do it
        • Vineperf - volunteer wanted
        • Functest - volunteer wanted
        • Kuberef - kuberef/+/73866 - needs 2 more person to review
        • Barometer - volunteer wanted
        • Thoth - are there any docs published yet?
    • [Starting page] editorial changes in Anuket-structure.png
      • needs one more person to review

  • Please review and volunteer

2 min
  • SPC and TAC update
Gergely Csatari , Beth Cohen 
  • Next SPC meeting is  
2 min

Sub-project Leaders

  • No update
5 min

  • Sylva
    • Looking for volunteer as a Sylva technical officer
    • Presentation about the project on the Weekly Technical Discussion on   is here
    • Scot Steele will set up a meeiting about Sylva with Gergely Csatari and Kenny Paul 
1 minAOB