Page tree

Anuket Project

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Copied from its original location at   

Attendees 

  1. Scot Steele (Microsoft, Co-Chair)
  2. Beth Cohen (Verizon)
  3.  Gergely Csatari (Nokia, Co-Chair)
  4. Riccardo Gasparetto Stori (Vodafone)
  5. Lincoln Lavoie  (UNH-IOL)
  6. Dan Xu (Huawei)

Absent (TSC)

  1. Walter Kozlowski(Telstra)
  2. Lei Huang (China Mobile)
  3. Georg Kunz (Ericsson)
  4. Pankaj Goyal (Microsoft)

Other Attendees 

  1. Ulrich Kleber (Huawei)

Agenda

Time

Topic

Presenters

Notes

5 min

Anti-Trust Reviewed

No other agenda Items

  • We have a quorum

Approved

2 min

Announcements

Please add topics ASAP 

Recommendation for PTLs to consider if this is an opportunity to make progress on your workstreams. 

Some communities use it as requirements gathering, this is highly encouraged. 

This is a private setting by the user

2 min 


  • Blogpost is out
  • We need to make an other announcement about the survey. Beth will draft a text about it.


10 min
  • TSC Meeting time

    • 5 AM - 7 AM UTC (3 out of 7 person indicated any availability)
    • 1 PM - 4 PM UTC (8 persons out of 8 indicated availability)
  • Available timeslots for the 2023 TSC meetings
  • Alternate timeslots
  • Discuss the TSC meetings cadency in 2023 and the use of other channels, especially for very specific topics of interest (and understanding) limited to only few members.
  • Two Doodles
  • Whatever we select we should indicate to which timezone it is pinned to
  • Let’s use UTC
  • Finding the right timeslot is not easy
  • Let’s think about how can we operate in a more offline mode without relying too mutch on meetings
  • Scot Steele  will propose a way forward
5 min
Release Updates
  • Orinoco

Proposal to move M1 for Orinoco after the D&TF and use the D&TF as requirements gathering?

ApprovedProposal : Keep Current Graphics mgmt. in Github


2 min
Beth Cohen We need more advertisement, Beth will propose a text
2 min
  • GitLab repos
    • We should remove the not used GitLab repos, who can help in that?

Cedric Ollivier already provided the full list of repos which should have been removed ASAP when discussed many months ago. This actions should have been put as high priority as it misleads the endusers with many unsynchronized sources.

Cedric is working on this with Fabio, but Sandra will doublecheck

2 min
  • CCC updates
    • Docs Project: revamp and develop a consistent place and process to manage documentation.
  • No update
  • Scot will submit a session proposal ot the D&TF about the LFN level docs harmonisatoin

Piccolo update was not successful

Sandra & Cedric met, Cedric now has access to move forward

We need to check with Cedric.







Need a PR against the sub-projects. Gergely to ask the sub-project leads to create a pr or volunteer someone from the sub-projects.






ppt(x) in the git repos: We do not want to change the rules described here and store the editable versions of our figures even if these are ppt(x) files. Agreed by the TSC.

Proposal : Keep Current Graphics mgmt. in Github

TSC approved to keep graphics.

2 min
  • SPC and TAC update
Gergely Csatari , Beth Cohen 
  • Scot will attend this weeks TAC meeting
2 min

Sub-project Leaders

RA2 meeting moved to Monday 10AM UTC

5 min


1 minAOB


Minutes

Meeting Administration


Outstanding Action Items


Write a comment…