Anuket Project

Zoom link:


Please add your name in here:

  • Agenda:
    • Agenda Bashing
    • Announcements 
      • Voting underway for a replacement seat in the current TSC; please vote
      • Nominations for 2022 TSC under way: 2022 TSC Member, Co-Chair, and SPC Representative Elections
      • GMSA NG approved CR on NG126 (Kali release of RM), expected to be approved by ISAG on 19th October
      • EMCO - Edge Multi-Cluster Orchestrator Intel project has been admitted into LFN by TAC on 22 Sep, cross-interest with Anuket, Petar will invite Srinivasa Addepalli to present at RM Meeting on 6th of October
    • Multi-cloud Security - contents discussion:  Multi-cloud Security - Issue #2314
      • PR#2595 merged, 2596 merged, Issue#2314 closed
    • Multi-cloud (general) -contents discussion: (OBSOLETE) Update RM Ch8 -- Multi- and Edge Cloud - Issues #2314,2568,2574,2578
      • PR#2629 (Multi-clod Interactions) responding to Issue#2574  - under review 
    • Storage - Issues#2056, 2575, 2576, 2578
      • Work in progress on PRs: pending next week
    • Networking Semantics - Issue#2420 - Per coming back on 27th September to take care of PR#2572
      • PR#2572 MERGED, Issue#2420 CLOSED
    • Hardware Acceleration - Issues#2342 - Petar to review and approve (if no further comments)
      • PR#2593 -  MERGED
    • Security - Issues 2481,2482,2540,2541,2542,2589 
      • PR#2620 (Vulnerabilities)  responding to Issue#2481 - in review,  close to be done 
      • Next PR will cover Issues #2589, 2482
      • Service mesh security out of scope RA-2, should it be in RM (7.6, 7.9.4); RA-2 plans to develop some contents in RA-2. - Update needed
      • RM needs to address it as well as recommendations in Sec 7.6 - Update needed
    • PaaS - Issue#2567, waiting for the survey results, to be done in Sec 5.1.5 - updates next week from Pankaj
    • Automation - Issue#2087, "nice to have", changed to BACKLOG
    • Others - Issues#2603,2609 - relate to all GitHub documents, automated numbering, removing html - technical discussion




  • No labels