Agenda and Minutes
|0.||Change of PTL of CIRV|
- Sridhar nominates Parth Yadav as the PTL.
- Parth Yadav is the only candidate
- Voting is open for all the team members
- And all team members are informed about this voting.
Startup Probes, Liveliness Probes and Readiness Probes:
- Currently halted, ssh to node not working.
- SSH is not working properly
- Node1 is heavily loaded with some workloads, maybe some tests are running.
- Let us wait today. If it does not resolves then we may have to cross-check with community and ask if we can restart the node.
- We will have to maintain Container Artifacts for all our tools.
- We can follow Anuket release naming for tagging images
- Parth Yadav to update the list all artifacts to maintain.
|3||Cloud Platform Validation Spec|
- SDV work started as an internship project last year.
- Now, we have lots of learning and requirements that SDV should deliver.
- This doc: Cloud Platform Validation Spec is currently under developement
- The goal is to define all checks in one place for SDV framework.
- This doc is supposed to evolve as a source of truth for SDV checks implementations.
CPU policy and Topology policies:
- Parth Inamdar will propose new fields in PDF for validation.
- In Progress.
Observability Pods - Status:
- This is similar checks as monitoring checks for Airship, so we should follow same naming conventions here.
- Action Required: Parth Yadav to add validator for Kuberef.
A K.T. on CNIs in Kubernetes Networking.
||Current Result: (6 Total Votes)