Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


  1. Beth Cohen (Verizon) - co-chair
  2. Walter Kozlowski (Telstra) – Proxy Beth Cohen 
  3. Gergely Csatari (Nokia) - co-chair
  4. Joao Rodrigues (Nokia)
  5. Lincoln Lavoie (UNH-IOL)

Absent (TSC)

  1. Riccardo Gasparetto Stori
  2. guanyu zhu (Huawei)
  3. Lincoln Lavoie (UNH-IOL)

Other Attendees 





Notes (if you have comments prior to the meeting add them to this column with your name as the source of the comment)
5 min
2 min
  •  Announcements
    • Anuket strategy session next week

  • In the next TSC meeting will be dedicated to a discussion about the future strategy of Anuket with the LFN Staff.  Request came from Ranny.   Need to invite the the PTLs and the TSC to this meeting.  Gergely Csatari will send a note to the Anuket general mailing list to invite the Anuket team.
  • Dear Anuket leaders,

    We at the LFN staff would like to help you move forward on the discussion that started at the D&TF about Anuket moving forward.

    We started gathering our observations about what works well, where future focus might be and how it fits in the context of LFN and beyond. We would like to have a meeting to share our observations and work with you on forming a strategy for Anuket.

    Ideally we would like to meet next week (Week of June 10th). Could you please propose some times that might work for you? With the geographical spread, the 6AM Pacific/1PM UTC might be optimal, but we are flexible.

    Also, if there are other key contributors you would like to add to the meeting please feel free to add them to this thread.



5 min

  • Pieman
    • Blogpost was posted – Add link here.
    • 2 webinars in the queue
  • Quinnipiac
    • Release string "Quinnipiac Release" created in Jira by a volunteer TSC member or LF staff
      • Done
    • Release string "Quinnipiac Release" created in GitHub by a volunteer TSC member or LF staff
      • Done
    • Release milestone dates added to all the GitHub repos by a volunteer TSC member or LF staff
      • Done
    • A: Gergely Csatari send a remainder fo the PTLs ot the tech discuss mailing list about the planing for M1

5 minutes
  •  LFN 2024 Mentorship Program

  • Meeting with our intern next week on Monday at 9AM EDT to get him going on the project.  Gergely Csatari will create issues for intern to work on in github.  Will be the easiest way to manage the project.

  •  Health of Anuket sub-projects
    • A: Sandra Jackson to run a report on Anuket contributors and commit report
No updates.  Upgrade broke things.  LF IT needs to fix it.

  • We will use LF Networking budget to run out services
  • We can remove this from the agenda
10 min
  •  Walter as the board representative

No update from Walter
2 min 
  •  Removal of "Verification" section of the webpage
  • TSC agrees to remove the "Verification" section of the webpage
2 min
  •  SPC and TAC update
2 min

Sub-project Leaders

No updates
5 min

Technical Officer Updates

  • Weekly technical meetings will be cancelled
1 minAOBBeth Cohen 
  • None