Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


ONE Summit
If you plan to travel please registerParticipants from the TSC: , Lincoln Lavoie , Gergely Csatari
  • Let's have a meet and greet. Gergely Csatari is happy to organize it.
  • LFN D&TF:
    • It is not clear what is happening with the programming committee
    • Participants from the TSC: Gergely Csatari 
    • It is difficult to justify the travel without knowing the schedule of the event
  • Both of the Anuket proposals were selected and accepting applications
  • GSMA
    • Open Infrastructure Group meeting on 17th of April
  • Weekly Technical MeetingWill be cancelled as there are no topics proposed




    Notes (if you have comments prior to the meeting add them to this column with your name as the source of the comment)
    5 min

    2 min
    •  Announcements


    5 min
    •  Release Updates
    • Pieman
      • Content freeze planned for  
    • Quinnipiac
      • Nothing happened yet
      • M0
        • Volunteer needed to define the release milestones
        • Volunteer needed to send a mail to the Tech Discuss mailing list asking for PTLs of non specification sub-projects to submit project-level release plans if they plan to participate in the release and asking the PTLs of specification sub-projects to complete the specification planning template for the release

    5 minutes

    5 min
    •  Separate repo and readthedocs or one repo and readthedocs

    Gergely Csatari 

    Sandra Jackson can disable the wikis projects

    A: Gergely Csatari to discuss the disablement of wikis and projects with Sandra Jackson

  • and can not be merged as Gergely Csatari does not have merge rights in these repos. 
  • A: Gergely Csatari to discuss the merger of and with Sandra Jackson 
  • A: Gergely Csatari to create pr-s for the repo guidelines
    • Done in the pr-s
  • 10 min
    •  Walter as the board representative

    Walter Kozlowski 

    There was a board meeting on  
  • There are upcoming elections
    • May 2024: TAC Chair, Treasurer
    • June 2024: Board chair, SPC chair
  • AI task force
    • Launching Thoth as an LFN level project
  • CNTI
  • Next meetingOn ONE Summit


    2 min
    •  SPC and TAC update


    • Walter will pick up SPC


    • TAC meeting will happen tomorrow

    2 min
    •  PTL and WSL Stand-up

    Sub-project Leaders

    5 min

    Technical Officer Updates

    1 minAOBBeth Cohen