Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


  1. Walter Kozlowski (Telstra) - proxy by Beth Cohen 

Absent (TSC)

  1. guanyu zhu (Huawei)
  2.  Beth Cohen (Verizon) - co-chair
  3. Gergely Csatari (Nokia) - co-chair
  4. Joao Rodrigues (Nokia)
  5. guanyu zhu (Huawei)

Absent (TSC)

  1. Lincoln Lavoie 

Other Attendees 


Cleanup of the decommissioning of old OPNFV wiki and Jira to the tech discuss mailing list.Sandra Jackson 




Notes (if you have comments prior to the meeting add them to this column with your name as the source of the comment)
5 min
Minutes approved as read
2 min

5 min
  •  Release Updates

  • Release updates
    • Pieman
      • TSC agrees to review if Pieman schedule dates need to be adjusted next week  
5 minutes

Sandra Jackson 

to send

  • Jira and confluence
    • LF staff want to decommission the opnfv wiki pages
    • There was a mail about
  • )
    • There are several hundreds of jobs in the queue
    • Cedric Ollivier  Functest?  It is an Orange build where these jobs are sitting.
    • A: Sandra Jackson to ask the community in the tech discuss mailing list of there are any concerns about removing the jobs from the build server queue

5 min

Sandra Jackson

to move forward the updated charter to LF legal approvalSandra Jackson 


  • Elections
    • SPC Representative election closed 1/19 - Walter Kozlowski confirmed as SPC representative.
    • Congratulations Walter!
  • Charter update
    • Received approval from legal on 1/22!!!
10 min
  •  Termination of Anuket Assured
    • A:  Sandra Jackson to update the charter in the places where the charter is published.

5 min
  •  Separate repo and readthedocs or one repo and readthedocs
      • Missing configuration form the new repos:
        • Disable issues
        • Set branch protection rules

10 min
  •  Walter as the board representative
    1. My plan is to create a cross LFN wiki site to collect information, suggestions, feedback from the projects, as well as to convey the Board related and appropriate information to the project committers.
    2. My suggestion would be to have a regular (say once in a quarter or at least 6 months) an open Board meeting (like we did for AI).
    3. I think, we will need to raise a proposal for the Board to assist in seeking more resources and other (what?) support for the LFN activities.
    4. In my view, Board could influence LFN bodies to help in better marketing the projects and the committers’ efforts.  Any good ideas how?
    5. Perhaps IT support issues if we think that they should be improved.
  • A: Sandra Jackson to run a report on Anuket contributors and commit report
  • Deferred again due to Walter's illness.
  • Gergely Csatari only on for the first half of the meeting.
  • AI task force
    • Need for developers with hand on AI knowledge
    • Thoth was mentioned as a project that should move over
  • CNF task force
    • There will be a presentation/proposal to the TAC on  
    • The idea is to create a standalone initiative for CNF gncertification
    • The CNF working group would work independently of RA2 and RI2
    • The reasoning is to not have to worry about the Anuket platform and the complications of having to incorporate Anuket into the solution.  They want to use what they created already, which is different from Anuket
    • Focusing on the Cloud Native aspects of the project, rather than the functionality of working workloads.
5 min
  •  Build server situation
  • The Orange build server is permanent and it is the build server for functest, barometer, NFV bench, vineperf opnvdocs and the anuket-specs
  • The LFN build server is still needed to provide redundancy for critical jobsA:

Fabio Palumbo

to share the document describing about responsibilities and scope of use with the build servers

Fabio Palumbo  

Sandra Jackson 

5 min
  •  Value of Anuket / Anuket Task force (
    • A very subjective project health assessment
      • Kubref - Ask Dan Xu about status.  Generally has not been actively been worked on for months
      • Barometer - There is no PTL
        • Rohit Singh Rathaur is happy to continue as the PTL for Barometer, but can start only after the D&TF due to work commitments.
      • Thoth – PTL (Rohit Singh Rathaur )
        • A: Beth Cohen will work with the AI taskforce to move Thoth to the AI project.
      • RM - active, but heavily relies on Walter Kozlowski as a PTL, who is doing the work to move to GSMA docs repository and updates to add new technology
      • RA1 - mature, only doc theme related changed in Orinoco
      • RI1 - mature, only doc theme related changed in Orinoco
      • RC1 - practically merged to RA1, no changes in Orinoco
      • RA2 - Active, but limited on resources (3 active contributors)
      • RI2 - Active, but limited on resources
      • RC2 - Cedric Ollivier is now PTL and re-activated.  1 active contributor
      • Functest, functest-kubernetes - active, relies on Cedric Ollivier alone
    • Discuss in TSC
      • Should we archive the inactive projects? We need to synch with the project contributors on this.
      • Focus resources on RM, R*2 and functest

Sandra needs to run the contributor report.

The Orange server only runs Functest, a risk due to single threaded project.Beth Cohen  Gergely Csatari 

2 min
  •  SPC and TAC update
Gergely Csatari , Beth Cohen 
  • No report for SPC no report for TAC

2 min
  •  PTL and WSL Stand-up

Sub-project Leaders

5 min

Technical Officer Updates

CNF Task Force updated above
Weekly technica
1 minAOBBeth Cohen