- Trevor Bramwell to check how difficult is to move pr-s, issues, branches and projects from GitHub to GitLab?
Gitlab will import all Github Issues & PRs (comments and labels), code (all branches), wikis, and milestones. If a Github user has not logged into Gitlab and associated their Github ID, PR and issue comments will be associated with the importing user.
We will want to ensure CNTT contributors have logged into Gitlab with their Github ID before the import. I will confirm if this is retroactive (user logs in after import) or not.
- Trevor Bramwell clarify the migration plan
The migration plan can be found here. Please direct any comments or questions to the mailing list or add the topic to this meeting.
- Trevor Bramwell clarify how can we adopt the current user roles of the CNTT repo to GitLab
- Gergely Csatari ensure that we can have a discussion with someone from LF Legal about the charter.
- All: Read the current Anuket, the CNCF and the XGVela charters and decide next week on which one we should base the new Anuket charter
- Gergely Csatari to ask for review-s to pr 2274 in the notes mail of this meeting
- Pankaj Goyal to propose an initial version of the charter under Anuket Charter and TSC Procedures revisions#Basedonotherprojectscharters
- Walter Kozlowski to add himself to https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/blob/master/CODEOWNERS in a pr
- Scott: New milestones and labels to should be added to GitHub after we have the name for the new release