Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


  1. Gergely Csatari (Nokia) - co-chair
  2. Walter Kozlowski (Telstra) - Proxy by Beth Cohen 
  3. Beth Cohen (Verizon)
  4. Georg Kunz (Ericsson)
  5. Riccardo Gasparetto Stori
  6. Lincoln Lavoie  (UNH-IOL)
  7. guanyu zhu (Huawei)

Absent (TSC)

  1. Dan Xu (Huawei)

Other Attendees 

  1. Sandra Jackson 
  2. Ildiko Vancsa 
  3. Fabio Palumbo 





Notes (if you have comments prior to the meeting add them to this column with your name as the source of the comment)
5 min

2 min


5 min
  • Server migration was successful
  • Jenkins are up
  • Every job was migrated
  • Team is doing last checks before moving to the migrated server
  • Current estimation is next week
5 min

    Feedback on the Mid-Year Project Review -May 16th and 17th

    • Let's wait for an answer until the end of August () and then stop waiting for the board
  • No feedback from the GB
5 min
5 min
  •  RC2
    • Create a pr for RC2 to remove the content from master and add a link to the (future) Orinoco branch documentation of RC2
    • Create pr-s for affected document to remove references to RC2
  •  TSC co-chair election: 
  • RC2
    • A: Gergely to create a pr to remove the RC2 content from master and one to remove the references to RC2
  • TSC co-chair election
    • Vote! However everyone already voted.
    • Election closes on  
5 min
  •  Release Updates

  • Orinoco
    • #3389: [GOV]: Removing of James Gu from CODEOWNERS - merged
    • Beth Cohen will do the blogpost
    • Orinoco branch created on GitHhub
    • Orinoco branch of the Gerrit projects (vineperf, thoth, kuberef, barometer and opnfvdocs)
      • A: Fabio Palumbo to check if creating a branch to vineperf, thoth, kuberef, barometer and opnfvdocs can be done by only pushing a branch or it needs some Releng magic.
    • releng job updated to use release branch instead of master
      • A: Fabio Palumbo to do update the releng job to use the release branch in vineperf, thoth, kuberef, barometer and opnfvdocs
    • Readthedocs
  • Pieman
    • Release progress page created: Pieman Release Progress
    • Schedule proposed based on the assumption that Orinoco M5 can be accepted on what did not happen, therefore the schedule will be updated with the assumption that Orinoco M5 is going to be accepted on  
  • New release names
    • We have great proposals for "S"
5 min
  •  Ownership of governance related files and folders:
    • GOV folder
    • GSMA_CNTT_Terms_of_Reference

These are owned by the sub-project leads, however they are more under the responsibility of the TSC.

Proposal: Ask the PTL-s if they have any issues with moving these to be under TSC ownership and if not update CODEOWNERS accordingly.

  • A: Gergely Csatari send a mail to the PTL-s asking them if they have any objections against moving the files related to governance under TSC ownership
Gergely Csatari 
  • No progress

  •  PCAC
    •  Picolo theme
      • Add Piccolo theme to the sub-projects
        • RA1 - pull/3364 - needs review from Cedric Ollivier 
        • RI1 - pull/3365 - blocked by the CODEOWNERS change
        • Vineperf - volunteer wanted
        • Functest - volunteer wanted
        • Barometer - volunteer wanted

2 min
  •  SPC and TAC update
Gergely Csatari , Beth Cohen 
  • SPC is not meeting until the end of August after the meeting of the Board.
  • TAC meeting is tomorrow
2 min

Sub-project Leaders

  • No update
5 min

  • Task force will meet in the timeframe of the Weekly Technical Meeting
1 minAOB
  • None