Page tree

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.





Notes (if you have comments prior to the meeting add them to this column with your name as the source of the comment)

5 min
2 min


  • Telco Community Gathering - KubeCon EU 2023
    • If you will be in Amsterdam for KubeCon and CNCF Telco Day consider registering and even propose a topic
5 min
  • We need volunteers for release manager and RC2, Thoth PTL and a TSC seat
  • We do not have a plan what to do if we do not find volunteers for these roles
  • We extend the nomination period for Lei Huang -s TSC seat for one more week. We will discuss next week how to move on if there are no nominees
5 min
Fabio Palumbo 
5 min
Release Updates
  •  Orinoco - Orinoco Home
    •  M2  
      • Scot Steele will summarize the M2 vote results – approved
    •  M3  
  • M2
    • M2 was approved partly on mail and partly on the meeting
  • M3
2 min
  •  Anuket survey
    • Results of the survey
Beth Cohen 

Have not gotten the results yet, so will talk about the survey next week.

  • A: Sandra Jackson to get the results from Pano Xinos 
  • Survey is closed. No change in number of respondents. Will prepare report (~1 week effort). --Pano
2 min
Sandra Jackson 
  • Review the Email from Sandra 
  • Fabio Palumbo to update the Archive information in the table. 
    • Check with him to determine completion date. 

  • Volunteers for both creating the pr-s and review them
2 min
  •  SPC and TAC update
Gergely Csatari , Beth Cohen 
  • TAC update via Olaf
    • Default behavior is that projects go to LF directly first and LF does not suggest relevant projects to join LFN. 
    • Why Nephio and Camara are not in LFN? 
    • What are the services offered for new projects and what services need money 
2 min

Sub-project Leaders

  • RA2 meeting on pause from to (first meeting after the pause is at  )
5 min

Open Infra PTG ( is next week
1 minAOB