The objective of the Kuberef project is to develop and deliver a Kubernetes-based reference implementation according to the RA-2 specifications in close collaboration with the RI-2 and RC-2 projects.
There is a strong demand for a Kubernetes-based reference implementation (RI-2). In particular, it serves as a foundation for
- verifying design decisions and assumptions of RA-2,
- selecting and validating test cases for RC-2 and the cloud native OVP, and
- serving as a reference platform for CNF vendors to develop and test against.
- acts as a home for implementation specific discussions beyond the reference specs defined in RI-2,
- provides a project repository for code,
- is a consumer of Anuket CI/CD resources (Jenkins jobs) and community labs.
Relationship to RA-2 requirements:
The project does not intend to define platform requirements in addition to RA-2. Instead, if experimental evidence shows that requirements in RA-2 need to be added / modified / removed, this information is given to the RA-2 project.
Committers and Contributors:
- Names and affiliations of the committers
- Dan Xu (Huawei)
- Rihab Banday (Ericsson)
- Georg Kunz (Ericsson)
- Victor Morales (Samsung)
- Trevor Cooper (Intel)
- Michael Pedersen (Intel)
In order to contribute to the project, please contact Dan Xu. The project links can be found below.
- Project meeting is combined with the weekly CNTT RI-2 meeting.
- Gerrit Repository: kuberef
- Jira: https://jira.anuket.io/projects/KUB/issues/
- Slack Channel: #kuberef (Link to invite: https://join.slack.com/t/linuxfoundationtalk/shared_invite/zt-l62l41v4-lZ26gvfW3H7Nup496Ng49g)