Please add your name to the list
- Linux Foundation Anti-Trust Policy
- GSMA Anti-Trust Policy Notice
- Recorded Policies:
Action item register
- Trevor Bramwell to check how difficult is to move pr-s, issues, branches and projects from GitHub to GitLab?
Gitlab will import all Github Issues & PRs (comments and labels), code (all branches), wikis, and milestones. If a Github user has not logged into Gitlab and associated their Github ID, PR and issue comments will be associated with the importing user.
We will want to ensure CNTT contributors have logged into Gitlab with their Github ID before the import. I will confirm if this is retroactive (user logs in after import) or not.
- Trevor Bramwell clarify the migration plan
The migration plan can be found here. Please direct any comments or questions to the mailing list or add the topic to this meeting.
- Trevor Bramwell clarify how can we adopt the current user roles of the CNTT repo to GitLab
- Gergely Csatari ensure that we can have a discussion with someone from LF Legal team about the charter.
- We only need to get a review from LF Legal of the charter
- Gergely Csatari check the action items status from Trevor Bramwell
- Sent a mail and got no response
- Summer time saving chaos ends this week
- Anuket Charter proposal for commenting - Notes are added as inline comment
- Anuket TSC Operations and Procedures document proposal for commenting - Notes added as inline comments and will be discussed in the next meeting
- Anuket Project Operations and Guidelines document for commenting - will be discussed in the next meeting