Please add your name to the list
- Linux Foundation Anti-Trust Policy
- GSMA Anti-Trust Policy Notice
- Recorded Policies:
Action item register
- Trevor Bramwell to check how difficult is to move pr-s, issues, branches and projects from GitHub to GitLab?
Gitlab will import all Github Issues & PRs (comments and labels), code (all branches), wikis, and milestones. If a Github user has not logged into Gitlab and associated their Github ID, PR and issue comments will be associated with the importing user.
We will want to ensure CNTT contributors have logged into Gitlab with their Github ID before the import. I will confirm if this is retroactive (user logs in after import) or not.
- Trevor Bramwell clarify the migration plan
The migration plan can be found here. Please direct any comments or questions to the mailing list or add the topic to this meeting.
- Trevor Bramwell clarify how can we adopt the current user roles of the CNTT repo to GitLab
- Gergely Csatari ensure that we can have a discussion with someone from LF Legal team about the charter.
- Walter Kozlowski to add himself to https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/blob/master/CODEOWNERS in a pr
- Done waiting for approvals in the pr
- Scott: New milestones and labels to should be added to GitHub after we have the name for the new release
- Gergely Csatari check the action items status from Trevor Bramwell
Releases and meta releases - Cedric Ollivier - ? min
- https://etherpad.anuket.io/p/anuket_release – Notes for the meeting.
OPNFV had some rules related to OpenStack – typically was 2 releases behind. - Functest manages all OpenStack versions from master to address the CNTT requirements. How can we align the K8s versions with Functest. Current status is as follows:
- Each Anuket release should support a single specific version of OpenStack and Kubernetes
- Functest or other Anuket projects can support several releases of these projects
- The proposal is to create a meta release
- Keep the current release naming scheme to the different tools
- And have an overall Anuket release where the different versions of the different projects are part of
- Anuket Charter proposal for commenting - Notes are added as inline comment
- Anuket TSC Operations and Procedures document proposal for commenting - will be discussed in the next meeting
- Anuket Project Operations and Guidelines document for commenting - will be discussed in the next meeting