Please add your name in here:
- Walter Kozlowski (Telstra)
- Tom Van Pelt (GSMA)
- Joao Rodrigues (Nokia)
- Bharath Kumar Bhaskar Kizhur (HPE)
- Petar Torre (Intel)
- Linux Foundation Anti-Trust Policy No,
- Recording Policies:
- Agenda Bashing
- Logistics planning for RM meetings.
- Topics RM community would like Walter to raise with the LFN Governing Board.
- Connections and better comms between LF(N) projects, Nephio, Sylva, others?
- Planning for the Anuket Pieman release: Pieman Schedule - Anuket - Anuket.
- PR#3413 RedFish -> All for review
- Update to Energy section in RM in Ch 3. → All to think what we can do in 1 year.
- Automation, esp. for RA2 (containerized infrastructure related): discuss with RA2. Need to specify details of this topic.
- Open Source Summit in Bilbao Spain happened: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVJeWhl5-3Q&t=22272s discussion between Sylva (Luis Velarde, Telefonica) and Anuket (Gergely), collaboration started. RA2, RC2 - possibility for validation of Sylva.
- Opportunity: Sylva wants to focus on integration, opportunity to improve Anuket specs to be more precise allowing easier implementation integration, incl. looking at Sylva roadmap.
- Both communities started to collaborate.
[22:31] Tom van Pelt
Last week there was a webinar from GSMA's 5G futures community with Telefonica's Juan Carlos Garcia also touching on Anuket and Sylva in his slides (briefly): https://www.gsma.com/futurenetworks/resources/watch-on-demand-5g-futures-community-webinar-1/
Watch on-demand: 5G Futures Community Webinar #1
Unlocking the Value of 5G: Beyond Connectivity Watch the inaugural GSMA 5G Futures Community webinar #1 “Unlocking the Value of 5G: Beyond Connectivity” on demand here. Key takeaways: Gain insights...
- GSMA OIG meetings in Doha in October 24th, we will table RM Orinoco (as NG.126 v 4.0 and RA-2 as NG.139 v1.0).
- CAMARA, NEPHIO - possible collaborations (also RC2, discuss with Cedric).
- Next meeting: 4th of October at normal time.