MS Teams link:
Please add your name in here:
- Walter Kozlowski (Telstra)
- Jon Mechling (HPE)
- John Hartley (Ericsson)
- Tom Van Pelt (GSMA)
- Tomas Fredberg (Ericsson)
- Petar Torre (Intel)
- Linux Foundation Anti-Trust Policy No,
- Recording Policies:
- Agenda Bashing
- TSC meetings will be rotating time slots in 2023, time to be decided by poll.
- Nile release still not released because of technical issues.
- Upcoming D&TF, 13 - 16 Feb 2023, topics in: 2023-02 LFN Developer Event Topics February 13 - 16 - LF Networking - LF Networking Confluence
- Anuket RM Session submitted: 2023-02 - Anuket: Topics for Orinoco release of Anuket Reference Model - LF Networking - LF Networking Confluence and scheduled, see
- Discuss the topics mentioned in the description of this session, which ones are we going to present? Who is going to prepare material and lead discussion for each selected topic?
- Alignment with ODIM regarding Infrastructure Managment
- Updates to the Security Chapter 7 including hardware assist security
- Alignment with ORAN WG6 initiative including updates to hybrid/edge deployment models in Chapter 8 of RM
- Possible updates to the discussion on impact of planned 6G use cases on infrastructure
- Possible extension to the renewable energy requirements
- Proposed Agenda for this session (for our discussion): D&TF Feb 2023 Anuket Reference Model session.pptx
- Resolve any outstanding Nile proofreading and technical issues.
- Soft references not always working in readthedoc: Pankaj Goyal to check it and get it fixed.
Next Anuket release Orinoco release. Proposed RM Milestones for Sprint 1:
- M2: 2 weeks: Jan 01 - Jan 15 (initial scope, done)
- M3: 12 weeks: Jan 16 - Apr 09 (content development)
- M4: 2 weeks: Apr 10 - Apr 23 (proofreading)
- M5: 1 week: Apr 24 - Apr 30 (package, sign off)
Sprint 1 Planning:
- Agree on Milestones
- Plan work in alignment to the approved Milestone Plan (discussion on best ways)
- Updates to the following table with the current status and the comments reg do-ability in Sprint 1:
|O-RAN alignment, O-Cloud requirements||https://github.com/anuket-project/anuket-specifications/issues/3297|
Security HW assist
Update Hardware Infrastructure Manager section in Chapter 3 (alignment with ODIM)
|https://github.com/anuket-project/anuket-specifications/issues/3228||PR#3306||in review||All: review PR#3306|
|Sustainability, renewal energy||to be confirmed|
|6G||to be confirmed|
|deployment models||to be discussed|
Hybrid Multi-Cloud - Multi-Cloud Interactions Model - Work/Standard/Technologies Supporting Realisation #3095
John Hartley : provide a plan and draft
Include a model for Paas #3225
|https://github.com/anuket-project/anuket-specifications/issues/3225||to be confirmed|
Add Hugepages metrics to internal-performance-measurement-capabilities #3224
Pankaj Goyal : create a PR
- Petar Torre (Intel): “HW security” and “AF_XDP to accelerate” topics initial presentation.
- Divide our 2023 work into 3 sprints of approx. 4-month length.
- Creating a PR authors need to identify when the review must be completed.
- We need at least 1 week before the end of the sprint for completion of PRs.
- Sprint 1:
- Proposed completion 12th of May 2023.
- see actions in the table above