Anuket Project

Zoom link:


Please add your name in here:


    • Agenda 
      • Agenda bashing
        • TSC will propose June 2021 as the date of the next release
      • xgVela collaboration stream of work WG1 (see actions from 3 Feb)  - Pankaj: Feb 21 - leads of XGVela back from Lunar New Year and the time of the meetings will be established, next week more information
      • Acceleration stream of work WG2  (see actions from 4 Feb) - Petar: meetings are scheduled for March
      • Storage stream of work WG3 (see actions from 4 Feb) - Beth: no update
      • K8s multi-networking and load balancing WG4 - Per: presentation to RM on "Network semantics" on Feb 24 (25 minutes)
      • Cloud Infrastructure collaboration with oRAN WG5  - Tomas (Presentation - New Link) (Presentation): Actions: All → check our company's involvement in oRAN infrastructure ; Tomas Fredberg to organise and come back with a scope and plan: Sukhdev Kapur is involved in oRAN, Arkady involved as well, Walter KozlowskiKarine SevillaPankaj Goyal ,Toshiyasu Wakayama
      • Memory optimization feedback and action from the conference (see actions from 2 Feb)
      • Review RM Issues for closure or next release (date of the next release to be defined)
      • GSMA OITF update: OITF#6 on 10th of March, guests from GSMA FASG (Fraud and Security Group), 5GST (5G Security Taskforce)
    • Actions:

      • XGVela
        • request from XGVela to present Anuket
        • form a working collaboration group between Anuket and XGVela: Pankaj, Bob, Petar, Gergely, Walter (optional)
        • Pankaj to organise the initial first meeting
      • Acceleration: Petar to organise initial working meeting: Petar, Per, Suresh, Tomas, Arkady, Gergely, Ildiko, Walter (optional) + volunteers (in March) (co-ordination with oRAN)
      • Load balancing: Per to present to RM on how to extend K8s networking (in 2 week time) followed by actions
      • Memory optimisation: created an issue on memory intensive profile or flavour for comments from the Team
      • OITF: next meeting will be on 10th of March, topic:  with FASG on security.
    • Minutes:


      1.  GSMA non-members who want to participate in OITF please contact Tom Van Pelt ,  Those who are interested in GSMA PRD FS.31 - it is available at
      2. Cloud Native Network Functions (CNF) Working Group:
  • No labels