Anuket Project

Zoom link:


Please add your name in here:


    • Agenda 
      • Welcome in 2021 - updates on current activities
      • Next vF2F conference in February 2021: topics are required: Feb vF2F Feb 1-4: 2021 February LFN Developer & Testing Forum. Proposals due 15 January 2021. Put in the topic proposals here: 2021 February Developer Topic Proposals. Topics already done (as placeholders), need descriptions:
        • Hybrid, multi-cloud model: DC to Edge (Pankaj, Walter)→ Pankaj to add add description
        • Acceleration Abstraction (Petar, Tomas, Per) → Petar add description
        • Beyond IaaS/CaaS for Cloud Infrastructure in RM (Petar, Pankaj, Walter) → Pankaj to add description
        • Telemetry, monitoring, observability (Sukhdev, Petar, Zlatko) → Sukhdev to add description
        • Edge (Beth, Ahmed) → Beth to add description
        • Proposal: Introduction to Anuket → Beth to add
      • All→ please add other topics if you want to presentF2F Org Committee already working - Beth, Scot Steele, Emma Foley, meeting tomorrow. Beth to coordinate for RM group
      • Next release (Elbrus) M3 - 15 January 2021: Update on Elbrus Issues and PRs progress/actions and PRIORITIZATION

      • Review of the Elbrus MVP contents (needed by 20 December 2020):

        Network/Hardware Management

        Hardware Infrastructure Management: function and APIs

        Tomas, Walter


        Elbrus MVP


        Issue 2050

        Requirements for  NBI from HIM: work in progress

        Contents will be available during the week of 14th December; Tomas to raise relevant PRs

        Primary & secondary networking

        Tomas, Suresh, Gergely


        Elbrus MVP

        Probably RA-2 topic, discuss with Tom K. Gergely, Georg Kunz,  whether RM can help (prob general guidance and requirements)

        Issue 2085: work in progress

        Contents will be available during the week of 14th December; Tomas to raise relevant PRs


        Security (workloads and infrastructure) - alignment with ONAP

        Karine, Amy, Pankaj

        Closed for Elbrus

        Done from Elbrus MVP perspective

        Karine reviewing FS.31 and FS.40 from GSMA FASG from the possible alignment perspective for post Elbrus

        Operations and Life-cycle Management 


        Elbrus MVP

        All → PR#2129 for review 

        Action: Issue 2086; identify gaps in Chapter 9 - open fort comments and reviews


           9.3.2 Observability Sukhdev to raise relevant PRs with the contents based on reviewed google docs

           9.3.3 Telemetry Sukhdev to raise relevant PRs with the contents based on reviewed google docs

        9.5 Automation

           9.5.1 Infrastructure LCM Automation

         Hardware Configuration CI/CD Tomas to raise PR for others' input

         Networking Automation Tomas to raise PR for others' input

         Software Development CI/CD Saad to raise PR for others' input

        9.5.2 Software Onboarding Automation and CI/CD Requirements

         Software Onboarding Automation (done and  merged into master)

         Software CI/CD Requirements (done and  merged into master)

        9.5.3 Tenant Creation Automation

         Pre-tenant Creation Requirements Beth, Pankaj, Walter to work on contents for PR#2129

         Tenant Networking Automation  Beth, Pankaj, Walter to work on contents 

        Automation (closed loop automation)


        Closed for Elbrus

        Should be in part in LCM (Chapter 9) - Issue  2087

        Proposed to include into Chapter 9 (see above)

        Gap 10.3.6 raised in Chapter 10


        Sukhdev, Zlatko, Petar



        Issue 2052 contains a link to a google document:

        See action om Sukhdev for 93.2 and 9.3.3


        Hardware acceleration abstraction

        Petar, Tomas, Per, Walter



        Issue 2051; 

        All → PRs for review now: Go to Issue 2051 for the list of all PRs in the right order

        Karine, Petar


        Closed for Elbrus

        Needed a structure

        Further details needed (all classes of storage)

        Issue 2056: Need contributors and expertise it has a link to the June PTG notes

        Action: Beth → provide a structure (PTG etherpad can be used); work in progress

        Special use cases

        Load balancing

        Per, SukhdevMedium

        Issue 2095: Per creating PR for Sec 3.5.1

        Per to run a vF2F session on load balancing

        Mutual discovery (workloads/infrastructure)

        Sukhdev, Tomas

        Issue 2088; Sukhdev to add the concept description for comments

        Leave for after Elbrus

        Service function chaining

        Suresh, Sukhdev



        Issue 2089; text in Issue for All to comment

        All review → PR#2174

        Model for Enterprise Cloud

        and Edge

        Walter, Pankaj, Ahmed



        Issue 2049: Multi/hybrid cloud  from Data Centre to Edge;

        PR#2118 approved and merged

        Alignment with ONAPInvestigate topics other than securityPetar



        Petar to present to RM meeting
        Alignment with GSMA OPGInvestigate alignment pointsWalter



        Depends on outcomes of joint OITF and OPG meetings
        Alignment with ORAN?Influence ORAN regarding telco cloud
        OngoingTomas raised this question as he participates in WG 6. Karine to find out how we could discuss possible  dependencies, alignments, cloud principles....
        Alignment  with ODIM
        MartinOngoingBring to this meeting the actions, comments from previous sessions and vF2F 
        Granularity of RM profiles

        Issue 2068

        Ricardo as the new RA-2 leader has joined RM meetings

        REview of RM Chapter 2 use cases
        Issues 2067


        • All → Review PR#2164 (Security minor updates)
        • Karine → inform the RM Team about O-RAN (WG 6) collaboration ver 2 of  the design document (Cloud Platform) will be finalised by the end of November (reference conformance for K8s). The document will be available for CNTT by the end of January 2021.
        • All→ please add vF2F topics if you want to present other topics
        •  Beth → provide a structure for Storage (PTG etherpad can be used) - leave it for after Elbrus, wlll be a vF2F session
        • All → review Issue 2089 'Service Function Chaining', text in Issue


        1.  GSMA non-members who want to participate in OITF please contact Tom Van Pelt ,  Those who are interested in GSMA PRD FS.31 - it is available at
        2. Cloud Native Network Functions (CNF) Working Group:
  • No labels