MS Teams link:
Click here to join the meeting
Please add your name in here:
- Walter Kozlowski (Telstra)
- Jon Mechling (HPE)
- Pankaj Goyal (Microsoft)
- Tom Van Pelt (GSMA)
- Linux Foundation Anti-Trust Policy No,
- Recording Policies:
- Agenda Bashing
- TSC meetings will be rotating time slots in 2023, time to be decided by poll.
- Nile release still not released because of technical issues.
- Upcoming D&TF, 13 - 16 Feb 2023, topic submission https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/2023-02+LFN+Developer+Event+Topics+February, deadline on 27 of January, 2023.
- Resolve any outstanding Nile proofreading and technical issues.
- Soft references not always working in readthedoc: Pankaj Goyal to check it and get it fixed.
Next Anuket release Orinoko release:
Kick-off done on 11/01/2023.
Milestones will be defined by streams.
Sprint Planning for 2023; Lock down of topics, their owners and related GitHub Issues in scope for Orinoko (Note: we have identified topics in the Sprint Planning session, but we need to formalise this as the Orinoko scope:
- Define milestones for Sprint 1.
- Petar Torre (Intel): “HW security” and “AF_XDP to accelerate” topics initial presentation.
- Divide our 2023 work into 3 sprints of approx. 4-month length.
- Creating a PR authors need to identify when the review must be completed.
- We need at least 1 week before the end of the sprint for completion of PRs.
- Sprint 1:
- Proposed completion 12th of May 2023.
- Walter Kozlowski to check why he seems to be not authorized to merge PRs : DONE and FIXED
- All: please re-read outstanding PRs
- Petar Torre provide a list of issues for the suggested topics (h/w): DONE