- Add documentation guidelines
- heavily commented template, for example, with comments indicating heading level, simple and complex table formats (use of csv?), etc.
- Clarify contribution guidelines
- Do a better job of converting RAx requirements into user stories and test cases that can be used in RCx.
- More community outreach to recruit new member companies – propose session at ONS Summit
- Need to add field trials against the Anuket Assured badge to gain traction in the community
- Can we work with CNCF to develop field trials of not only the Anuket infrastructure piece, but also toe CNF/VNF piece.
- Need to relook at Functest as it is currently a single point of failure (Cedric)
- Maybe we should create a doc team with a sub-stream leader who should review and merge the pr-s outside of the scope of doc sub-streams
Anuket Scope issue
Was not covered in the meeting.
Following up the DTF session  and the discussion on the TSC meeting on 2022.07.12  I try to frame the scope problem in this mail and propose some timeslots for a regular call to sort the topic out.
How to document documentation best practices
- Was not covered in the meeting
- We defined some rules for documentation here Anuket Weekly Technical Discussions - 2022.06.08
- We should have written documentation guidelines
- We should have linters checking for these