Please add your name in here:
- Walter Kozlowski (Telstra)
- Tomas Fredberg (Ericsson)
- Tom Van Pelt (GSMA)
- Bharath Kumar Bhaskar Kizhur (HPE)
- Petar Torre (Intel)
- Linux Foundation Anti-Trust Policy No,
- Recording Policies:
- Agenda Bashing
- Orinoco release status (see below)
- GSMA Open Infrastructure Group (OIG) announcements: Walter has been elected as a Chair of a newly formed GSMA Open Infrastructure Group (OIG) replacing OITF. Election of a Deputy Char in process. The expectation is that the collaboration with Anuket will continue but the OIG member delegates may want to develop some addidtional artefacts.
- Post-Orinoco RM work and related topics: Walter announced his intention of stepping down from the RM Lead role after Orinoko release, and asked the participants for considering taking this role.
Next Anuket release Orinoco schedule Orinoco Schedule - Anuket - Anuket
- Orinoco RM contents commitment: Orinoco Specification Planning Dashboard - Anuket - Anuket
- Orinoco status update as per the following working table aligned to the above commitment:
Introduce AF_XDP, #3314
|https://github.com/anuket-project/anuket-specifications/issues/3298||PR#3314||approved and merged|
RA-2 issue 3303 raised, will be followed by PR
|O-RAN alignment, O-Cloud requirements, #3297||https://github.com/anuket-project/anuket-specifications/issues/3297||PR #3345 created for the text and PR #3346 created for the figures.|
one sentence still in discussion
17/06: clarification remarks to be provided by Tomas Fredberg (done in PR#337 "Rephrasing O-RAN Anuket relations"
Security HW assist, #3296
|https://github.com/anuket-project/anuket-specifications/issues/3296||PR#3319||approved and merged|
Update Hardware Infrastructure Manager section in Chapter 3 (alignment with ODIM) #3228
Due to extent of comments reg ODIM role in Anuket, this topic might be changed to backlog for further discussion.
Hybrid Multi-Cloud - Multi-Cloud Interactions Model - Work/Standard/Technologies Supporting Realisation #3095
Added Hugepages metrics to Table 4.8, #3224
|https://github.com/anuket-project/anuket-specifications/issues/3224||PR #3328||Approved and merged|
Approved and merged
|Sustainability, renewal energy||backlog|
Include a model for Paas #3225
[RM Chap8] Orchestration Unification #3326
|[RM Chap8] Orchestration Unification · Issue #3326 · anuket-project/anuket-specifications (github.com)||backlog|
Possible topic for Orinoco, TBC
Since this is cut-off date for this release, we have to take it in next release.
- see actions in the table above