Please add your name in here:
- Walter Kozlowski (Telstra)
- John Hartley (Ericsson)
- Pankaj Goyal (Microsoft)
- Joao Rodrigues (Nokia)
- Karine Sevilla (Orange)
- Tomas Fredberg (Ericsson)
- Linux Foundation Anti-Trust Policy No,
- Recording Policies:
- Agenda Bashing
- GSMA NG.126 v3.0 (RM) documents production , update: This has been submitted to GSMA NG.
- GSMA NG.133 v2.0 (RA-1) document to be submitted this week.
- Nile release - schedule reminder Nile Schedule - Anuket - Anuket, 22nd of November, M4 - Contents Freeze
- Joao's presentation on 6G; continuation from the last week
- John's presentation on Network Activation: continuation,
- Walter Kozlowski: Discussion on changes to the flow of Chapter No 9 (LCM): see the plan in Issue# [RM Ch09] Cloud Infrastructure Lifecycle automation; chapter restructure · Issue #3088 · cntt-n/CNTT (github.com)
- Hardware acceleration: Per Andersson; any updates needed for the Nile release?
- Discussion point: should RM define deployment patterns? If yes, what would be approach and priorities? - deployment in RIs , should we have abstraction patterns for deployments? Pankaj to start Wiki page for discussion.
- Actions :
- Petar Torre and Per Andersson to review and clean up wiki page on H/w Acceleration, and report to RM meeting about possible updates (into Nile release) based on technology development: Hardware Acceleration Abstraction
- Walter Kozlowski to invite ODIM to one of the upcoming RM meetings