- Linux Foundation Anti-Trust Policy No,
- Recording Policies:
- Agenda Bashing
- TSC Members election, open for nominations until 24th October: 2024 TSC Member, Co-Chair, and SPC Representative Elections - Anuket - Anuket
- LFN Governing Board next meeting on 25th of October and LFN Cloud Native Networking Program Alignment Workshop on 8/11/2023; Walter attended, will report the outcomes.
- Orinoco status (report from TSC meeting): will finally be announced as finalized.
- Joao Rodrigues intro on Nephio
- CNF-WG GitrepoGit-repo: https://github.com/cncf/cnf-wg
- Future of CNCF +LFN new programme overview:
Widget Connector url https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPtzPBg4ZAU&list=PLj6h78yzYM2ODwEuvLJLSaz4GppECN4MQ&index=2
- Planning for the Anuket Pieman release: Pieman Schedule - Anuket - Anuket.
- PR#3413 RedFish -> Approved and ready to be merged.
- Update to Energy section in RM in Ch 3. → All to think what we can do in 1 year. All Read: https://www.ngmn.org/wp-content/uploads/211009-GFN-Network-Energy-Efficiency-1.0.pdf
- Automation, esp. for RA2 (containerized infrastructure related): discuss with RA2. Need to specify details of this topic. Petar Torre to discuss at RA2 meeting. Update: Load Balancer: Riccardo Gasparetto Stori to put architecture in RA-2, and there will be need to update RM. Petar Torre raised RM Issue on this https://github.com/anuket-project/anuket-specifications/issues/3417.
- GSMA OIG meetings in Doha in October 24th, we got approval by GSMA NG and OIG of the RM Orinoco as NG.126 v 4.0 and RA-2 as NG.139 v1.0. Energy saving specifications for telco has been identified as priority, collaboration with Sylva in progress.
- CAMARA, NEPHIO - possible collaborations (also RC2, discuss with Cedric).
- Next meeting: