- Merger of RC1 into RA1
- RC1 is maintained as a subchapter of RA1 and has the same PTL
- Cedric Ollivier , the PTL of both RA1 and RC1 is okay wit the merger
- Vote: TSC agrees to merge the RC1 sub-project to the RA1 sub-project
- Separate repo and readthedocs or one repo and readthedocs
- To guarantee that the docs are consistent the proposed process is that the TSC appoints “doc volunteers” who get committer rights to the sub-project repos. In case of a pr is stalling related to the look and feel of the repos with the approval of the TSC they can merge it without fulfilling the branch protection rules.
- Walter as the board representative
- My plan is to create a cross LFN wiki site to collect information, suggestions, feedback from the projects, as well as to convey the Board related and appropriate information to the project committers.
- My suggestion would be to have a regular (say once in a quarter or at least 6 months) an open Board meeting (like we did for AI).
- I think, we will need to raise a proposal for the Board to assist in seeking more resources and other (what?) support for the LFN activities.
- In my view, Board could influence LFN bodies to help in better marketing the projects and the committers’ efforts. Any good ideas how?
- Perhaps IT support issues if we think that they should be improved.
- https://build.opnfv.org/ is down
- The Orange build server is permanent and it is the build server for functest, barometer, NFV bench, vineperf opnvdocs and the anuket-specs
- The LFN build server is still needed to provide redundancy for critical jobs
- A: Fabio Palumbo will clarify with Cedric Ollivier the status of the temporary build server managed by Orange
- A: Sandra Jackson to get an updated from Fabio Palumbo about the temp server and if the JNLP port was opened
- Moving LaaS repos to GitHub
- Value of Anuket / Anuket Task force (https://wiki.anuket.io/x/CgBWAw)
- A very subjective project health assessment
- Kubref - Ask Dan Xu about status. Generally has not been actively been worked on for months
- Barometer - There is no PTL
- Vineperf - Probably there is no PTL
- Thoth – PTL (Rohit Singh Rathaur )
- A: Beth Cohen will work with the AI taskforce to move Thoth to the AI project.
- RM - active, but heavily relies on Walter Kozlowski as a PTL, who is doing the work to move to GSMA docs repository and updates to add new technology
- RA1 - mature, only doc theme related changed in Orinoco
- RI1 - mature, only doc theme related changed in Orinoco
- RC1 - practically merged to RA1, no changes in Orinoco
- RA2 - Active, but limited on resources (3 active contributors)
- RI2 - Active, but limited on resources
- RC2 - Cedric Ollivier is now PTL and re-activated. 1 active contributor
- Functest, functest-kubernetes - active, relies on Cedric Ollivier alone
- Discuss in TSC
- Should we archive the inactive projects? We need to synch with the project contributors on this.
- Discuss Vineperf and Thoth status
- Focus resources on RM, R*2 and functest*
- Anuket logo in the anuket-project GitHub org
- Let's add our logo to our GitHub org
|2 min||Gergely Csatari , Beth Cohen |
- Technical Officer Updates
|1 min||AOB||Beth Cohen |