- Walter Kozlowski (Telstra)
- Jon Mechling (HPE)
- Tom Van Pelt (GSMA)
- Tomas Fredberg (Ericsson)
- Joao Rodrigues (Nokia)
- Linux Foundation Anti-Trust Policy No,
- Recording Policies:
- Agenda Bashing
- Resolve any outstanding Nile proofreading and technical issues.
- Soft references not always working in readthedoc: Pankaj Goyal to check it and get it fixed.
Next Anuket release Orinoco schedule Orinoco Schedule - Anuket - Anuket
- M2: 2 weeks: Jan 01 - Jan 15 (initial scope, done)
- M3: 12 weeks: Jan 16 - Apr 09 (content development)
- M4: 2 weeks: Apr 10 - Apr 23 (proofreading)
- M5: 1 week: Apr 24 - Apr 30 (package, sign off)
- Discussion: should we stick ti sprints, or work towards teh above plan (which seems to be a waterfall rather than agile)?
- Orinoko RM contents commitment: Orinoco Specification Planning Dashboard - Anuket - Anuket
- Orinoko status update as per the following working table aligned to the above commitment:
|https://github.com/anuket-project/anuket-specifications/issues/3298||PR#3314||approved and merged|
RA-2 issue 3303 raised, will be followed by PR
|O-RAN alignment, O-Cloud requirements||https://github.com/anuket-project/anuket-specifications/issues/3297||PR to be started by Tomas Fredberg|
Tomas Fredberg to write Issue/PR with the description of how ORAN can fit into Anuket (Anuket can be an undercloud for OCLOUD), for Chapter 8 under Section "Hybrid Multi-Cloud Architecture".
Security HW assist
Update Hardware Infrastructure Manager section in Chapter 3 (alignment with ODIM)
PR#3306 under review
This is a good review of ODIM, will be followed by Issues and PRs for subsequent changes in RM
Hybrid Multi-Cloud - Multi-Cloud Interactions Model - Work/Standard/Technologies Supporting Realisation #3095
John Hartley : provide a plan and draft
All: please comment to Issue#3095
Add Hugepages metrics to internal-performance-measurement-capabilities #3224
Pankaj Goyal : create a PR
|Sustainability, renewal energy||backlog|
Include a model for Paas #3225