- Walter Kozlowski (Telstra)
- Jon Mechling (HPE)
- Tom Van Pelt (GSMA)
- Linux Foundation Anti-Trust Policy No,
- Recording Policies:
- Agenda Bashing
- Resolve any outstanding Nile proofreading and technical issues.
- Soft references not always working in readthedoc: Pankaj Goyal to check it and get it fixed.
Next Anuket release Orinoco schedule Orinoco Schedule - Anuket - Anuket
- Previously discussed Sprint 1:
- M2: 2 weeks: Jan 01 - Jan 15 (initial scope, done)
- M3: 12 weeks: Jan 16 - Apr 09 (content development)
- M4: 2 weeks: Apr 10 - Apr 23 (proofreading)
- M5: 1 week: Apr 24 - Apr 30 (package, sign off)
- Discussion: should we stick ti sprints, or work towards teh above plan (which seems to be a waterfall rather than agile)?
- Orinoko RM contents commitment: Orinoco Specification Planning Dashboard - Anuket - Anuket
- Orinoko status update as per the following working table aligned to the above commitment: