5 min 2 min 10Y anniversary workshop of ETSI NFV March 6-7 Arpit will be presenting LFN Networking as a whole at the workshop. Anuket and other projects fall under this umbrella. TSC Replacement Election Page is open and the nominations are being accepted now. Use the contribution list on the page for who is eligible to nominate and vote. A: Sandra Jackson to double check if the active contribution list is for a calendar year or for a moving window. Time change March 12th US moves to Summer time on March 12 TSC meeting is set to US Pacific time, this changes the time of the TSC relative to EU 5 min Anuket Assured and CNCF CNF Certification collaboration Gergely Csatari Scot Steele still waits for the feedback of Beth Cohen We should provide the feedback to the TAC and the SPC 10 min Walter Kozlowski : The Agenda created prior to the meeting should identify potential discussion items, and have a clear spot, where people can add their comments prior to the meeting, if they cannot attend the meeting. That way their views can be taken int consideration during the TSC discussion. The recording link and/or clear description of the discussion items should be included in the Minutes. ONE email should be sent after the TSC meeting with the link to the Minutes (and recording, if available) and explanations on all required voting actions and links to the polling app. Also all other required actions should be clearly identified in Minutes and/or in this email (with all info required). 5 min Volunteer for RC2 PTL A: Scot Steele will send out a mail to vote on that the Anuket TSC does not see headless projects as a good practice Volunteer for Release Manager Volunteer for Thoth PTL ( Thoth PTL Election) Interim TSC election for the seat of Lei Huang No volunteer for RC2 PTL so far Vote on headless projects: https://lists.anuket.io/g/anuket-tsc/topic/vote_on_headless_projects/97292643?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate/sticky,,,20,2,0,97292643,previd%3D1678197603174470745,nextid%3D1677506402795578798&previd=1678197603174470745&nextid=1677506402795578798 No volunteer for release manager We can not go back to release management by LF without asking for founding from the board Thoth PTL election needs candidates There no other volunteer for the PTL role now There is one person who would like to participate 5 min Fabio Palumbo A: Sandra Jackson to get update from Fabio Palumbo about the status of the Docker Hub accounts and share it with the TSC. Or most preferably ask Fabio Palumbo to send an update to the TSC Mailing list. 5 min Release Updates Orinoco - Orinoco Home M1 01 Feb 2023 Scot to send out an email vote on M1 A: M2 01 Mar 2023 Scot do a mail vote about moving M2 to A: 07 Mar 2023 M3 04 Apr 2023 2 min Beth Cohen 2 min Sandra Jackson PCAC Picolo theme Add Picolo theme to the sub-projects Root - needs Sphinx version bump opnfvdocs/+/73861 - needs one more person to review Root of Anuket specs - pull/3311 - needs 2 more person to review RM - volunteer wanted RA1 - volunteer wanted RA2 - pull/3315 - needs 2 more person to review RI1 - volunteer wanted RI2 - Done RC1 - volunteer wanted RC2 - Scot Steele will do it Vineperf - volunteer wanted Functest - volunteer wanted Kuberef - kuberef/+/73866 - needs 2 more person to review Barometer - volunteer wanted Thoth - are there any docs published yet? We need volunteers and reviewers LFN IT might possibly able to help in this. They need a ticket. It is a very bad sign of project health that pr-s are looking for reviews for this long time 2 min Gergely Csatari , Beth Cohen Gergely Csatari was not able to participate in last weeks TAC meeting Next SPC meeting will be on 13 Mar 2023 2 min 5 min Technical Officer Updates We are still looking for O-RAN WG6 and Sylva technical officers No updates 1 min AOB Upload your D&TF presentations Thanks for your work Lei Huang. Do not be a stranger!