|O-RAN alignment, O-Cloud requirements||https://github.com/anuket-project/anuket-specifications/issues/3297||Petar Torre|
Security HW assist
Update Hardware Infrastructure Manager section in Chapter 3 (alignment with ODIM)
|Sustainability, renewal energy||Saad Sheikh||to be confirmed|
|6G||Joao Rodrigues||to be confirmed|
|deployment models||to be discussed|
Hybrid Multi-Cloud - Multi-Cloud Interactions Model - Work/Standard/Technologies Supporting Realisation #3095
|https://github.com/anuket-project/anuket-specifications/issues/3095||John Hartley||to be confirmed|
Include a model for Paas #3225
|https://github.com/anuket-project/anuket-specifications/issues/3225||Pankaj Goyal||to be confirmed|
Add Hugepages metrics to internal-performance-measurement-capabilities #3224
|https://github.com/anuket-project/anuket-specifications/issues/3224||Pankaj Goyal||to be confirmed|
- Define milestones for Sprint 1
- 6G: 3 outstanding PRs (from Joao Rodrigues), create awareness; identify any impacts on Anuket specifications
- Petar Torre suggestions:
- security hardware assist,
- alignment of Anuket with ORAN (WG6) - Joao Rodrigues Ulrich Kleber
- AF_XDP - new socket type (effective for processing) - discussion about integrating into stack, identify gaps, discuss roadmap: https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/latest/networking/af_xdp.html
- review and update of hardware acceleration Petar Torre
- Saad Sheikh sustainability, renewal energy
- deployment models - discussion
- Jon Mechling infrastructure management, alignment with ODIM
- Divide our 2023 work into 3 sprints of approx. 4-month length. Define milestones for Sprint 1, next RM meeting
- Petar Torre (Intel): “HW security” and “AF_XDP to accelerate” topics initial presentation.
- Divide our 2023 work into 3 sprints of approx. 4-month length.
- Creating a PR authors need to identify when the review must be completed.
- We need at least 1 week before the end of the sprint for completion of PRs.
- Sprint 1:
- Proposed completion 12th of May 2023.