- Linux Foundation Anti-Trust Policy No,
- Recording Policies:
- Agenda Bashing
- TSC meetings will be rotating time slots in 2023, time to be decided by poll.
- Nile release still not released because of technical issues.
- Upcoming D&TF, 13 - 16 Feb 2023, topic submission https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/2023-02+LFN+Developer+Event+Topics+February, deadline on 27 of January, 2023.
- Resolve any outstanding Nile proofreading and technical issues.
- Soft references not always working in readthedoc: Pankaj Goyal to check it and get it fixed.
Next Anuket release Orinoco release:
Kick-off done on 11/01/2023.
Milestones will be defined by streams.
Sprint Planning for 2023; Lock down of topics, their owners and related GitHub Issues in scope for Orinoco (Note: we have identified topics in the Sprint Planning session, but we need to formalise this as the Orinoko Orinoco scope:
|O-RAN alignment, O-Cloud requirements||https://github.com/anuket-project/anuket-specifications/issues/3297|
Walter Kozlowski ask Joao Rodrigues to confirm his involvement
John Hartley : reach out to Tomas Fredberg or someone else from E///
Security HW assist
Update Hardware Infrastructure Manager section in Chapter 3 (alignment with ODIM)
|https://github.com/anuket-project/anuket-specifications/issues/3228||PR#3306||in review||All: review PR#3306|
|Sustainability, renewal energy||Saad Sheikh||to be confirmed|
Walter Kozlowski : reach out to Saad Sheikh
|6G||Joao Rodrigues||to be confirmed|
Walter Kozlowski : reach out to Joao Rodrigues
|deployment models||to be discussed|
Walter Kozlowski Pankaj Goyal to work offline to discuss potential place in RM document. E.g. Public Cloud vs Private Cloud
Hybrid Multi-Cloud - Multi-Cloud Interactions Model - Work/Standard/Technologies Supporting Realisation #3095
|https://github.com/anuket-project/anuket-specifications/issues/3095||John Hartley||confirmed||John Hartley : provide a plan and draft|
Include a model for Paas #3225
|https://github.com/anuket-project/anuket-specifications/issues/3225||Pankaj Goyal||to be confirmed|
Add Hugepages metrics to internal-performance-measurement-capabilities #3224
|https://github.com/anuket-project/anuket-specifications/issues/3224||Pankaj Goyal||confirmed||Pankaj Goyal : create a PR|
- Divide our 2023 work into 3 sprints of approx. 4-month length.
- Creating a PR authors need to identify when the review must be completed.
- We need at least 1 week before the end of the sprint for completion of PRs.
- Sprint 1:
- Proposed completion 12th of May 2023.
- Walter Kozlowski to check why he seems to be not authorized to merge PRs : DONE and FIXED
- All: please re-read outstanding PRs
- Petar Torre provide a list of issues for the suggested topics (h/w): DONEsee actions in the table above