- Walter Kozlowski (Telstra)
- Jon Mechling (HPE)
- Pankaj Goyal (Microsoft)
- Tom Van Pelt (GSMA)
- John Hartley (Ericsson)
- Petar Torre (Intel)
- Linux Foundation Anti-Trust Policy No,
- Recording Policies:
- Agenda Bashing
- TSC meetings will be rotating time slots in 2023, time to be decided by poll.
- Nile release still not released because of technical issues.
- Upcoming D&TF, 13 - 16 Feb 2023, topic submission https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/2023-02+LFN+Developer+Event+Topics+February, deadline on 27 of January, 2023.
- Resolve any outstanding Nile proofreading and technical issues.
- Soft references not always working in readthedoc: Pankaj Goyal to check it and get it fixed.
Next Anuket release Orinoko release:
Kick-off done on 11/01/2023.
Milestones will be defined by streams.
Sprint Planning for 2023; Lock down of topics, their owners and related GitHub Issues in scope for Orinoko (Note: we have identified topics in the Sprint Planning session, but we need to formalise this as the Orinoko scope: