Anuket Project


  1. Beth Cohen (Verizon)
  2. Riccardo Gasparetto Stori (Vodafone)
  3. Georg Kunz (Ericsson)
  4. guanyu zhu (Huawei)
  5. Walter Kozlowski (Telstra)  – Proxy Beth Cohen 
  6. Gergely Csatari 

Absent (TSC)

  1. Dan Xu (Huawei)
  2. incoln Lavoie (UNH)

Other Attendees 

  1.  Ildiko Vancsa 
  2. Fabio Palumbo 
  3. Olivier Smith 





Notes (if you have comments prior to the meeting add them to this column with your name as the source of the comment)
5 min
Gergely Csatari 
2 min


  •  F2F DnTF 2023.11.13 - 2023.11.16 - Budapest
  • Open Infrastructure Summit in Vancouver is next week. It includes also the forum and PTG

It is the scheduled the week following Kubecon North America.
5 min
Meeting is on-going now.

5 min
  • Build servers are still down causing the GitHub builds to fail
  • Fabio Palumbo and Cedric Ollivier had a call to debug the issue.
  • A Java component was identified which makes Jeinkins hang and cause heap size issues
  • The original issue was closed as there is a new issue to track the issue
5 minNeeds to be updated.  Jenkins is not stable, so the issue is related to the build issue.  Remove the jobs that are not working correctly until they get fixed.  Jobs related to Functest, Wallaby. etc.
5 min
  • Feedback on the Mid-Year Project Review -May 16th and 17th

Waiting for feedback from the board.  Running out of time.  Sandra will follow up.
5 min
  • Value of Anuket / Anuket Task force
    • Anuket Assured
Will be a session on Thursday this week.  Please attend. 
5 min
  • Volunteer for RC2 PTL
  • Volunteer for Release Manager
  • Volunteer RM PTL
  • TSC seat of Pankaj

Still need volunteers.  Signs of a broader issue?

  • RM PTL
    • A: Gergely to check if RM started preparations for elections.
  • TSC seat of Pankaj
5 min
Fabio Palumbo 
  • There is still no update from Docker
  • We have an approval to subscribe to Docker Hub. Fabio Palumbo is working on getting the subscription.
  • We can revert to the open source plan if the evaluation of Docker is positive
  • Decision: TSC agrees that we can use the paid subscription of Docker for Docker Hub.
5 min
Release Updates

  • Orinoco – Need confirmation.  Send mail to workstream leads
    • M4-S - Proofreading completed
      • RA2 is done
      • A: Gergely Csatari to get a confirmation from the sub-projects if the proofreading is done
      • Decision: TSC agrees to move M4-S to
  • Gergely Csatari can not edit the Orinoco Release Progress page
  • Pieman planing
    • We need to figure out is we have an RM and/or what to do without one
  • New release names

  • Please review the items in red
2 min
  • SPC and TAC update
Gergely Csatari , Beth Cohen 
No update as no meeting.
2 min

Sub-project Leaders

No update
5 min

Weekly Technical Meeting will be cancelled due to DnTF and lack of topics.

None to speak of.

1 minAOB
  • None