Anuket Project


  1. ergely Csatari (Nokia, Co-Chair)
  2. Scot Steele (Co-Chair)
  3. Georg Kunz (Ericsson)
  4. Lincoln Lavoie 
  5. Dan Xu (Huawei)
  6. Riccardo Gasparetto Stori 
  7. Beth Cohen (Verizon)

Absent (TSC)

  1. Pankaj Goyal (Microsoft)
  2. Walter Kozlowski(Telstra)

Other Attendees 

  1. Al Morton (AT&T)
  2.  Olivier Smith (MATRIXX)





Notes (if you have comments prior to the meeting add them to this column with your name as the source of the comment)

5 min
2 min


5 min
  • RC2 PTL, Thoth PTL, Release Manager
    • Still volunteers wanted
  • Interim election for the seat of Lei Huang
    • Sandra is drafting a mail about what is expected from a TSC member
    • TSC decision: we extend the nomination period to the  
      • +1: 5 → approved
    • Scot was asking around, but no final nominee yet
  • Thoth PTL
    • What are the options?
      • Headless project → we decided that we would not like that
      • Archive the project
      • Someone to take it
    • The project need anonymized data to succeed
      • No telco is interested to let the project to anonymize their data
    • The project is not active
    • Maybe market is not ready yet.  Falls more into a research project at this point.
    • Suggestion:
      • A: Scot Steele to send out a mail to the tech discuss to explain what is happening with the project
        • Looking for PTL
        • If we do not get one we might be in the situation to archive the project
        • by end of April
5 min
Fabio Palumbo 
5 min
Release Updates
  • Nothing to report
2 min
  • Anuket survey
    • Results of the survey
Beth Cohen 
  • Survey is closed. No change in number of respondents. Will prepare report (~1 week effort). --Pano
  • Pano Xinos  is working on the report
2 min
Sandra Jackson 
  • Fabio Palumbo indicates to the New wiki which repos were already archived
    • Estimation to finish the work is today or tomorrow

  • PCAC
    • Relevance of Anuket Consumability for the TSC
    • Picolo theme
      • Add Picolo theme to the sub-projects
        • Root - needs Sphinx version bump opnfvdocs/+/73861 - needs one more person to review
        • Root of Anuket specs - pull/3311 - needs 2 more person to review
        • RM - volunteer wanted
        • RA1 - volunteer wanted
        • RA2 - pull/3315 - Done
        • RI1 - volunteer wanted
        • RI2 - Done
        • RC1 - volunteer wanted
        • RC2 - Scot Steele  will do it
        • Vineperf - volunteer wanted
        • Functest - volunteer wanted
        • Kuberef - kuberef/+/73866 - needs 2 more person to review
        • Barometer - volunteer wanted
        • Thoth - are there any docs published yet?
    • [Starting page] editorial changes in Anuket-structure.png
      • needs one more person to review

  • Yes, consumability is important
  • It is questionable if we are committed to it
  • We have limited resources
  • Scot Steele has some ideas how ot move forward with this
    • Let's revisit on  
2 min
  • SPC and TAC update
Gergely Csatari , Beth Cohen 
  • SPC meeting held yesterday
    • Project onboarding
    • Co-ordination of projects to have less overlap
    • Avoid duplication of efforts
    • Anuket is not the only group having problems with participation
2 min

Sub-project Leaders

  • No update
5 min

  • No update
1 minAOB
  • No update